UnHackMe 7.80 Build 481

anuraag

UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus can not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files so that's where UnHackMe comes into play as it allows you to detect and remove them.

Thanks to iih1 for the update.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

^^^

Yeah, I get the same results. I don't think it's actually "registered" after applying the patch.

^^^

Yeah, I get the same results. I don't think it's actually "registered" after applying the patch.

UnHackMe 7.80 Build 480 works fine, i think the "UnHackMe 7.80 Build 481" only chane was to patch that hole :lol:

UnHackMe 7.80 Build 481

COMSS.RU 180 day trail version

http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=49

Edit: i have tested the UnHackMe 7.80 Build 481 and 480 "fixes" and even if if say "unregistered version" all the functions is working as a fully register version (no 30 day or register to remove etc) or am I wrong?

Try with original installer from homepage

thank you the serial plus trial original download works great,

the russian trial was horrible, everything in russian even after changing to english in the menu

Do they block serial number later on? this is the first time I sue this app

Archived