uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41202

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 53
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dickmaster, could you tell me what bytes need to be changed to have uTorrent identify as an earlier version? 3.2.3 would be good.

Hey Dickmaster, could you tell me what bytes need to be changed to have uTorrent identify as an earlier version? 3.2.3 would be good.

I have not modded utorrent.exe, i only replaced settings (not real pro but you get no ads)

The patched utorrent by knowledge is the same after you apply (x32.x64bit.).2015-patch.exe

CRC32:

uTorrent.exe 73F3D334

Md5Sum:

e17e53f297560c31631c4ac549385ae3 *uTorrent.exe

Is there a version with ads disabled?

You should be able to disable the ads yourself via Options/Preferences/Advanced then scroll down to offers.blahblah and set all of them to Disable or 0, gui.show_plus_upsell set to false, bt.enable_pulse to false and for haha's gui.pro_installed set to true. If you don't like the black bar, set it back to false.

I have not modded utorrent.exe, i only replaced settings (not real pro but you get no ads)

I know, I'm wondering if you or anyone else knows what needs to be changed in order to do it.

Is there a version with ads disabled?

You should be able to disable the ads yourself via Options/Preferences/Advanced then scroll down to offers.blahblah and set all of them to Disable or 0, gui.show_plus_upsell set to false, bt.enable_pulse to false and for haha's gui.pro_installed set to true. If you don't like the black bar, set it back to false.

Check out the latest 3.6 Beta build 41182, it has less advertising than the previous version does, you'll just need to change the preferences as Journey said. Link below for all the info on how to do so.

http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/81421-321-how-to-turn-off-ads-except-for-the-silly-upgrade-banner/page-3

The patched utorrent by knowledge is the same after you apply (x32.x64bit.).2015-patch.exe

CRC32:

uTorrent.exe 73F3D334

Md5Sum:

e17e53f297560c31631c4ac549385ae3 *uTorrent.exe

Which patch are you speaking about? A link please.

without av and player copy and replace exe

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/Gv5A1erK/file.html

File does not exist on this server :unsure: :unsure:

at the point it says file doesnt exist on this server, change the web address to read www.40.zippy..... you will see at the moment it will say www.50.zippy or something like that, change it and it will work as ive just tried it :-)

Pedro

• 2 weeks later...
knowledge-Spammer

free version with no adds one week Stream for just one week

as i not had time to try and fix or make a better patch yet sorry about that

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/Jb3I3nmH/file.html

link doesnt exist

new link but may have 6 or 5 days now Stream now

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/Qr1FVMaR/file.html

may be if i have more time ill repost again with 7days again ?

if link not work change 51 to 33

Archived