uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41162

anuraag

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 35
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here I only want to get rid of the damn advertising.

Thanks

utorrent is supposed to download torrents, there are so many players or antivirus programs out there better than this stuff in the pro version, why do people crave for newer versions which in reality add nothing to speeds of torrents. In my opinion , as long as the advertisements are dealt with, i have no problems whatsoever.

knowledge-Spammer

utorrentpro with player but player just for one week 7days no antivirus

qitUDIG.jpg?1

streaming end in 7days if videos play for u let me know i think can post again with 7days again if needed ?

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1H5UB0KA/

ps i hope to have a better fix by when a newer version is out again ?

knowledge-Spammer

Guys, feel free to try my current settings.dat file. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/cee9823a

Password: Pegasus

Tested on VM with a clean installation and it works!

With your Settings.dat -> I copy antivirus folder to utorrent folder and the bitdefender antivirus works :)

Pro Stream video is not woking.

Yes, you're right. My bad, guys.

but my post play videos fine and can repost again and again it needed

but i removed antivirus as people not wanted it ?

knowledge-Spammer

new beta version out but i see no need to test this version

cQwCwf7.jpg?1

but if u use my post u can update and still have 7days streaming

i not like beta

qitUDIG.jpg?1

streaming end in 7days if videos play for u let me know i think can post again with 7days again if needed ?

and without player and av..? :D who cares av and player.. really..i hate ads in utorrent thatswhy use Mr. Master Knowledge edition.. THX !!

qitUDIG.jpg?1

and without player and av..? :D who cares av and player.. really..i hate ads in utorrent thatswhy use Mr. Master Knowledge edition.. THX !!

I'm not sure if you can remove the Playback, but you can hide! Right-click on this button and uncheck 'Playback'.

knowledge-Spammer

yer i can remove playback but i like the player and playback but if people not want player or playback can be removed

yer i can remove playback but i like the player and playback but if people not want player or playback can be removed

isn't it the free player that comes with utorrent? pro player doesn't have a subscription plan.

knowledge-Spammer

isn't it the free player that comes with utorrent? pro player doesn't have a subscription plan.

i am not sure what u mean i not understand

if u talking about my post with player and the 7days ?

indeed. if the pro features patched properly, you won't get any limitations with the pro player (no 7 days trial)

knowledge-Spammer

indeed. if the pro features patched properly, you won't get any limitations with the pro player (no 7 days trial)

i can bypass the 7days again and again but cant patch it 100% yet i need more time and more knowledge

but i can repost 7day trial again and again if it help people who want player ?

Archived