CCleaner 5.10.5373

anuraag

unknownasphyxiated

Hi ☣knowledge☣,

You got it wrong: CCleaner above mentioned is the portable version of professional edition (By PortableAppZ). It is not a normal installed version.
Indeed Clicking its icon starts to work (becoming functional) after about 31 seconds (on 64-bit OS). So it is a fiasco by 'PortableAppZ' and this event is known for many years.

fiasco??? :rolleyes:

the extra seconds taken before ccleaner can be use cause by a file name winapp2.ini

delete the file and see it for yourself

• Replies 36
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CCleaner slow to load because it checks every single line on your winapp2 file and load it to memory so when you click scan it will has a list already loaded to be easily checked, but they need to rebuild their code from the ground up, and add those options if they want or let it as before using a costumized winapp2.ini file.

VlQbet6.jpg

Just run trim.bat file from winapp2 and it will remove those entries you dont use mine loads fast .

You are right. Now is fast :- takes 1 / 2 sec to appear the «analyze».

Hi ☣knowledge☣,

You got it wrong: CCleaner above mentioned is the portable version of professional edition (By PortableAppZ). It is not a normal installed version.
Indeed Clicking its icon starts to work (becoming functional) after about 31 seconds (on 64-bit OS). So it is a fiasco by 'PortableAppZ' and this event is known for many years.

the extra seconds taken before ccleaner can be use cause by a file name winapp2.ini

Hi "unknownasphyxiated",
Thank you for that information. I did not use CCleaner, which are patching with CCEnhancer (winapp2.ini) so far. In addition, the manufacturer of the CCleaner does not support CCEnhancer.
Moreover, I did not know that 'winapp2.ini' embedded into CCleaner portable; because I never setup CCleaner Pro Portable using online installer by PortableAppZ. I always use fully portable file that is used directly.
Therefore, it is fiasco to embed winapp2.ini into CCleaner portable directly, without allowing the user to choose.

unknownasphyxiated

Hi ☣knowledge☣,

Hi "unknownasphyxiated",
Thank you for that information. I did not use CCleaner, which are patching with CCEnhancer (winapp2.ini) so far. In addition, the manufacturer of the CCleaner does not support CCEnhancer.
Moreover, I did not know that 'winapp2.ini' embedded into CCleaner portable; because I never setup CCleaner Pro Portable using online installer by PortableAppZ. I always use fully portable file that is used directly.
Therefore, it is fiasco to embed winapp2.ini into CCleaner portable directly, without allowing the user to choose.

sorry for late reply but i think it is a "fiasco" if i don't post you a reply

so here my reply regarding this "fiasco" :P

cmXHDuS.jpg

alNmuWS.jpg

Hi "Joe13",

I think that you not yet born when I started (in 1984) using the computer...

I am using the portable versions of software (such as CCleaner) for the backup (OS image) size is small.

CCleaner free is quite enough for me; but it does not have the option 'All users'. Therefore, I am using the professional edition.

However, all CCleaner Pro portable I've tried so far was becoming functional too late (Therefore, I did all the normal installation, instead of using CCleaner Pro Portable); apparently, the file 'winapp2.ini' is embedded into all portable CCleaner Pro and I learned that here newly.

"Joe13", If you did not put the file 'winapp2.ini' into the following folders, obviously portable producer did put it there. So, it is "embedded" into the folder CCleaner by portable producer.

CCleanerPortable\App\DefaultData\cleaner\winapp2.ini

CCleanerPortable\Data\cleaner\winapp2.ini

Here are a few of these CCleaner Pro Portables below (All were shared on 'SoftArchive'):

CCleaner Pro-Bus-Tech 5.10.5373 + Portable:

http://nitroflare.com Sharecode: /view/C075828292069CD/CCleanerPortable.sanet.me.rar

CCleaner Pro-Bus-Tech 5.05.5176 + Portable:

http://www.datafile.com Sharecode: /d/T1RVek9UQTJPUT0F9

CCleaner Pro-Bus-Tech 5.00.5050 + Portable:

http://k2s.cc Sharecode: /file/c9b0ddb0a19ab/CCleaner_5.00.5050_softarsiv.softarchive.net.rar

CCleaner Pro-Bus-Tech 4.19.4867 + Portable:

http://u p l o a d e d.net Sharecode: /file/ur68yfgv

(Sorry for my perfect english :))

Archived