RoboForm 7.9.16.7

jalaffa

RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what they have done with this update but it is not working correctly with firefox 40.0.3

Went back to RoboForm 7.9.15.8 and all is well

There is a NEWLY added roboform-x64.dll which is important to note because the 32 bit roboform.dll was one of the main files patched.

You will observe that RF in 32 bit browsers work fine (top image), but RF in 64 bit browsers will fail (bottom image). The about page shows the failed status.

Unfortunatly, the above manual patch does nothing to address this. And of course the meds on the front page were created long ago and do not work here.

Jc2vitm.png

The above screenshots were taken at the same time using the same RF installation on the same OS install, but in two different browsers. I have an older x64 nightly FF build and an older x86 FF from before the disagreeable FF UI changes were forced on people.

Conclusion, 64 bit meds are needed in addition to the existing meds.

Hope this helps.

RoboForm is working perfectly well here (on a purchased copy, though.)

Those who are having trouble integrating RoboForm with the x64-bit Firefox can try this solution.

Hello, and thank you for your link.

Just to clear it up, I have no issue with integration. I'm saying that the *** NEWLY *** added 64bit library that is NOW being used by 64bit browsers will not "work" as expected (and by this, I mean in the same manner that the top image proves a fully working 32bit RF library). It "fails" because, simply put, the file is **NOT** targeted by the current available meds. Note; a correctly patched x64 dll may typically result in the failure to "verify the object" (much like how the x86 one correctly fails too).

I do hope that you see what I am trying to explain and that you look closely at the screenies I posted in my effort to prevent confusion :P

Roboform Patch fixed. Please use this method at your own expense. The instructions are in the archive

I have included the "32 bit roboform.dll" file from previous patch and another file to patch the "64 bit roboform.dll" which was the problem with the previous patch

The license file is also included from the previous patch. But you do not need it.

Download 4.9 MB

https://www.mediafire.com/download/8eb8l1ah8aef862/RoboForm_7.9.16.7_patch.rar

Tested and working

credits go to ruboard and virge

hTlM09a.png

Anyone else have their Roboform Everywhere account disabled recently? I tried syncing this morning on my phone & it said it was disabled for security reasons. Funny, after many, many years of using the same account & patched Roboform that it just happened today,

Anyone else have their Roboform Everywhere account disabled recently? I tried syncing this morning on my phone & it said it was disabled for security reasons. Funny, after many, many years of using the same account & patched Roboform that it just happened today,

Without saying what you have changed, your post serves little value to you and may be why there has been no reply. Perhaps try saying what patches and version you were using, add if you patched both the x86 and the x64, also add if you patched the mobile and what version. Do you see how the reader gets something to think about with just some basic facts from you? So far, there is nothing much that anyone can say to help you apart from "yeah me too." ;) If you did include versions, someone may have been able to say, "oh that combo works fine here" - i hope you see what i am trying to say.

Good luck.

Without saying what you have changed, your post serves little value to you and may be why there has been no reply. Perhaps try saying what patches and version you were using, add if you patched both the x86 and the x64, also add if you patched the mobile and what version. Do you see how the reader gets something to think about with just some basic facts from you? So far, there is nothing much that anyone can say to help you apart from "yeah me too." ;) If you did include versions, someone may have been able to say, "oh that combo works fine here" - i hope you see what i am trying to say.

Good luck.

That's all I was asking for. A "yeah me too". I did say for many, many years so that pretty much tells you what version, lol. Never patched the x64 because I personally don't use, and see no use for, x64 browsers. Mobile version requires no patching.

Good luck.

That's all I was asking for. A "yeah me too". I did say for many, many years so that pretty much tells you what version, lol. Never patched the x64 because I personally don't use, and see no use for, x64 browsers. Mobile version requires no patching.

lol, saying "for many, many years" does not a mindreader make ;) There is no way for the reader to guess what version you are/were using, assuming that the reader can magically work that out is silly! Also, the reader doesn't know to consider your opinions of 64 bit browsers or even what mobile version on a desktop related release thread. Therefore, you now confuse the heebie jeebies out of your whole point and fail to take a simple tip in what seems a futile teen defense mechanism instead of being cool and simply saying "oh yeah, i was using version nnn under xyz OS <etc. etc.> anyone else had issue with that combination". How hard would that have been, really?! :P Anyway, this is not to turn into debate. Just saying, next time, try helping the reader to help you. No offence is intended.

Good luck.

lol, saying "for many, many years" does not a mindreader make ;) There is no way for the reader to guess what version you are/were using, assuming that the reader can magically work that out is silly! Also, the reader doesn't know to consider your opinions of 64 bit browsers or even what mobile version on a desktop related release thread. Therefore, you now confuse the heebie jeebies out of your whole point and fail to take a simple tip in what seems a futile teen defense mechanism instead of being cool and simply saying "oh yeah, i was using version nnn under xyz OS <etc. etc.> anyone else had issue with that combination". How hard would that have been, really?! :P Anyway, this is not to turn into debate. Just saying, next time, try helping the reader to help you. No offence is intended.

Okay. You may mean well but you're being extremely nit-picky and trying to be overly helpful when no help was even needed. I mean no offense either, but you're acting like I'm a complete n00b who doesn't know how to form a proper post asking for help. I just simply asked if anyone else had their Everywhere account disabled recently & that I found it was kind of funny that it just happened after having used the same account for many, many years. I didn't ask for any help. I didn't ask for any reasons as to why it happened. Notta. You looked far too much into something that was extremely simple. No version numbers were required, knowing what version of any browser I used was pointless. I know why it happened. I simply asked if it has happened to anyone else. I used Roboform for a very long time. Did you want me to list 500 different version numbers that I updated to over the last I don't know how many years? C'mon man. I understand you were trying to be helpful, but all you needed to do was read my post for exactly what is was. A very simple question and statement. No one was asking for any help or troubleshooting & you kinda came across as a pompous jerk. Even if it was unintentional. Cheers. :)

Please, I “came across as a pompous jerk" to *you* simply because that is how you deal with people who try to point something out to you. It's a terrible mechanism that demonstrates weakness in people who refuse to accept input and instead move on to veiled insults. Just because I clearly articulate does not make me pompous, you fail to read my text and take it for what it was, a tip, name calling simply shows your failing. You did post, therefore, that *is* an ask for help. A noob is no bad thing, but I cannot assume your technical level either, if you feel "noob" or bad because of my comment then that is your issue - man up and hold it down. I outright deny your assertions - again, it was a tip, take it as that and don't blow it up for gain or self preservation. Good luck. :)

Archived