uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41073

anuraag

no new patch yet i still use 3.4.4 40911 with player and av till new patch is made if have more time i think can be fixed

I'm wating to for somthing to work

have the pro version with no player & av

• Replies 40
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

no new patch yet i still use 3.4.4 40911 with player and av till new patch is made if have more time i think can be fixed

if u want with player use 3.4.4 40911 till new patch is made

if u want with player use 3.4.4 40911 till new patch is made

Yes i know i have this version to :D

ok here's my patched exe with full package. player is working, AV is working and updating well (updated definitions to 20.09.2015 22:10:02).

don't ask me to remove early mentioned "can't download pro package message" which is caused by invalid license details (really don't have time for that).

IMO it's the best solution so far :lol: the file size is approx. 156 MBs. The majority is the AV definitions.

uTorrentPro.3.4.5.DA.7z

md5: A94775DBB4E75F8EF161B27338E5A5AA

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0POGTQUD/uTorrentPro.3.4.5.DA.7z_links

password: DA2015

enjoy & take care all!

ps: this may be my last release of uTorrent, really tired of that s*** (selling pro features, peer poisoning, adware bundles, meh!)

btw I forgot to add some other things in the previous post:

1. here's the virustotal result of uTorrent.exe for those interested

2. I still use 3.4.4 (license is blacklisted there too but pro features work good so far, no reason to update for me)

3. only 1 thank and lots of downloads. thanks for your support <_< it really helps a lot :P

btw I forgot to add some other things in the previous post:

1. here's the virustotal result of uTorrent.exe for those interested

2. I still use 3.4.4 (license is blacklisted there too but pro features work good so far, no reason to update for me)

3. only 1 thank and lots of downloads. thanks for your support <_< it really helps a lot :P

That's the normal anyway lol, and people are testing first :P

That's the normal anyway lol, and people are testing first :P

I know mate. that's the part of the humor :lol:

can someone upload for me the last version 3.4.4 which worked with "draww's Patch" please?

thank you

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/250459-utorrent-344-build-40911/page-2?do=findComment&comment=973141

or

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/06LKW18R/uTorrent.Pro.3.4.4.Build.40911.incl.patch.DA.rar_links

keep in mind that the license is not working anymore. grab player from post #31

to whom it may concern: (just to make things more clear)

normally utorrent requires a valid license to download pro packages. but don't mind it because you have all packages after all (player + AV) and they are working.

the old patch had a valid license that was injected into the system but the patch was so popular that the license has been blacklisted and removed from the activation servers. that's why you get the "pro package failure"

if someone may supply a working license (it can be activation limit reached/expired too but working) my patch would pass activation limit and update to pro version without any errors.

that's why I asked about not to ask to remove that message, currently I can't hack their servers - don't have time for that :D

Archived