AVG PC TuneUp 2016 16.2.1.18873

Matt

• Administrator

AVG PC TuneUp® optimizes the performance of your computer, corrects problems and helps you to customize your system to suit your needs. It combines important aspects of system configuration, security, cleaning and maintenance under a modern interface. You can remove unnecessary files from your hard disk(s), clean and optimize the registry, tweak your internet connection settings, recover deleted files, optimize memory and view hardware information and tips. AVG TuneUp also includes a Program Deactivator, Uninstaller, registry Editor, Task Manager and even an Undelete tool to recover files that have been deleted from the recycle bin. A very nice tool, with many features that will appeal to novice as well as advanced users, AVG TuneUp makes Windows faster, more secure, and comfortable.

Thanks to Vandit for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

You need to remove 2015 from the title also Release Notes link not working :)

I think that's the link for futures here>>

I'm just too tired and sleepy. :)

Serial generated from the key generator works.

Still one will have to search high and low for a big coupon and pay.

But still, thanks for the update news.

be waiting portable version

For me i tried it but didn't work so still waiting new version for Spoon Studio, also it become double size portable will be like 160mb now :unsure:

After installation, where is the registration informations?When clicking on "about" shows only build version number. And "check for updates" option? Where is?

After installation, where is the registration informations?When clicking on "about" shows only build version number. And "check for updates" option? Where is?

They hide some parts a bit harder now, so for example also the AutoUpdater which also checks the license. B)

They hide some parts a bit harder now, so for example also the AutoUpdater which also checks the license. B)

When you clicking on "about" what shows?

When you clicking on "about" what shows?

Nothing... Most probably it will some days later automatically check the license and deactivate, so better block the TUAutoUpdateCheck in the Firewall. Only a theory so far...

1oa7mf.jpg

Plz provide en-us version of size 30mb

But what prevents you so, that you can not go to the homepage and themselves do not download it from there?

100mb file for tuneup system will hang for sure

Going for auslogics now

I am trialling tuneup 2016 (till one finds a 50% off coupon)& r.a.m. usage is approx. 25kb.

when I right click on tuneup icon and go to favourite tasks from taskbar

start 1-click maintenance is not working

tried on 64 bit version

Archived