StartIsBack++ 1.1.1

anuraag

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Activator v1.0 by OnLyOnE still working fine:

elSu9m7.png

Download:

Installer / activator/ pre-activated

https://userscloud.com/go/tf8g1klncbbi/

Checksum:

StartIsBack__v1.1.1_Pre-activated.rar
Size: 1058826 bytes
Modified: Friday, September 18, 2015, 6:43:04 PM
MD5: B22D3FC09B622BBBC2A11DC2066E43B6
SHA1: F058DD69EF2C1FACE2BAE361BBCBA6860E87663E
CRC32: 9B61DC27

Activator.exe

Size: 357944 bytes
File Version: 1.0.0.0
Modified: Thursday, September 17, 2015, 10:15:13 AM
MD5: C381B12138468FDE3741C1BA0183299F
SHA1: 6DE31CB0A9C006A099BF0BCC6F973B1132051166
CRC32: 9B4F410B
StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe
Size: 1171240 bytes
File Version: 2.1+
Modified: Thursday, September 17, 2015, 10:15:18 AM
MD5: 1BA59040B2A4D9C541605A1CF7515D61
SHA1: CA22AC0C306A80802965F31D5B5A8A359DA9581A
CRC32: 70361B24

VirusTotal scan results: StartIsBack__v1.1.1_Pre-activated.rar | Activator.exe | StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe

How often do I have to tell you that old activator replaces dlls with their old versions?

That's true you will have v1.1.1 but the dlls will be v1.0 so the fixes made to dlls will not be fixed, you must use the new patch when it come every time

How often do I have to tell you that old activator replaces dlls with their old versions?

That's true you will have v1.1.1 but the dlls will be v1.0 so the fixes made to dlls will not be fixed, you must use the new patch when it come every time

or you can spend 3 bucks from your pocket and get a worry-free

Yeah hard to justify the hassle here for actually supporting the author for a few bucks and never having to come here to check for updates for it again.
No brainer really.

Nah. Not worth it jk lol :D

Yeah hard to justify the hassle here for actually supporting the author for a few bucks and never having to come here to check for updates for it again.

No brainer really.

I paid for it also, but it doesn't actually notify me of an update.

I have to go Properties > About to see if there is an update. Not ideal.

personally i don't even have a visa or i would buy some programs lol

No brainer really.

first time I got notified about an update from startisback++ (it just happened) :)

I suggest not to use this program on Windows 10 till you get next windows updates that will come probably by the end of September.

Yeah, don`t use yourself, the rest of us who are fine with it, will continue using it. And Autumn Update is expected in November by the way.

No brainer really.

Hit him up about it.. I'm sure it'll be considered.

Archived