Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager 1.0.2

jalaffa

Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I installed Advanced System Care but I think it is causing problems with Windows 10. Is this program any good?

Is this program any good?

It is just as good, so far, there is no Similar, That would be better.

More correct to say - it's not a program, but the Windows Tuneup Tools, where is attached, for example, junk file cleaning, registry cleaning, uninstaller, etc.

Of course, you still need to know how and what and when to use. You should be the doctor, it is simply help tool for advanced doctor.

Just tested the new medicine and it works.

Thanks, sternog.

.Absolutely right, works well. But do not forget that you need to run it as administrator ( right click on file => Run as administrator), In other ways it will not work.

I made this little gadget also a bit more beautiful.

..........................Before: ...................................................After:

Capture_w_zpspt4llzpe.pngCapture._w1PNG_zpspglmrsfx.png

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f98fba79

Windows 10 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

Works just fine thank you

Archived