CDBurnerXP 4.5.6.5844

jalaffa

CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components. CDBurnerXP offers ability to burn all kinds of discs; audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks; burn and create ISO files; data verification after burning process; create bootable discs, etc. It also features multi-language interface; bin/nrg - ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more! In all, CDBurnerXP is one of the best tools for burning CDs and DVDs. It is very easy to use, comes with a very nice interface and is light on computer resources, so it has all it takes to be on anyone's utility belt.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ronaldinho424

CDBurnerXP Online Installer 1.2 | Unattended

0kErpB.png

- Online Installer Turkish and English language support.

- Suitable version is downloaded to your system. ( 32 and 64 Bit System )

- Online Installer unlimited use.

Site: http://www.solidfiles.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/703c09e5f8/

TheEmpathicEar

I just replaced my Blu-Ray Writer. There is no region selected. I am not sure if this matters. I am trying to burn a Blu-Ray image [iSO] created by DVDfab. When I start CDBurnerXP with a single layer blank Blu-Ray disc in the drive and attempt to burn this image, I get a dialog that states that my current blank disc has 0 bytes? I also tested a few other blank Blu-Ray discs that I also knew were not used and got the same result. And, so I can't burn the image? Does anyone know why? Does the region have to be set?

EDIT: I am still trying to figure this out. I bought a new batch of the same exact WINDATA BD-R Blu-Ray disc. I put one of these in and now the burning process is starting. It's hard to imagine an entire batch of discs could all be "bad"? I may have to go through this "old" batch disc by disc and see if all of them are "bad"?

• 1 month later...
TheEmpathicEar

it is possible. One time I bought a "cake" of Discs and about 70% were deffective. got my money back

Yes, I think this is exactly what happened. I bought another batch and have not had any problems.

Archived