Process Lasso 8.8.0.0

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kmcknight2001uk

I must disagree unfortunately. All it did was make my PC run like a snail and become unstable. Even after I uninstalled it my PC was never 100% right afterwards.

This release is working more fluidly, for me — glad to see Bitsum developing Process Lasso at such an active pace. F3h9xqz.gif

Back a couple of years, this software was unstable, but just after a couple of months I install it again and it was like a charm, and especially this update, just for to Proess Lasso and make its process signed as normal instead of above normal. CPU now works under 30%, about 15 tab opened on Pale Moon, antivirus is set to scan on background, some software for privacy and security including wireless connection which eats a lot of CPU, and the CPU drop down from time to time under 9%.

Maybe this software is non compatible with your machine, it depends on how you configure it.

thunderpants

Can someone explain the purpose of this software.

Is it more than just a process explorer/killer ?

How does it improve sys performance ?

Archived