DVDFab 9.2.1.0

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

I have been using DVDFab to copy some Blu-Rays: The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse [typically using the "Main Movie" option to aim for better quality]. I have only one Blu-Ray drive. So, I save the results to an ISO. Next, I use IMGBurn to burn the image to a Blu-Ray. For these Blu-Rays mentioned, when I attempt to burn the ISO using IMGBurn, I get a "weird" error from IMGBurn. The resulting Blu-Rays don't seem to play in MPC or my home theatre Blu-Ray player. [i'm not home at the moment, but when I get home, I will try to post the log file if anyone thinks it will help]

TheEmpathicEar

1. [When I use DVDFab to copy a Blu-Ray, I let it run overnight. on my dual-core processor, it takes 5 hours, give or take, to copy the average Blu-Ray. This usually only happens when DVDFab has to "process" the video to fit on a single-layer Blu-Ray.] Q: If DVDFab did require internet access and was denied, would it continue? Or, would it stop and "log" this info?

2. I can try to use the built-in image writer in Windows 7 and see if that makes any difference? But, I wanted to rule out DVDFab being the problem before doing that?

EDIT: I have a Blu-Ray that I burned a week ago or so: Breaking Dawn, Pt. 1 and this plays with no issue. I can't figure out what is different in the process with these other Twilight Saga Blu-Rays I listed. I also used Windows 7 Image Burner with these other Twilight films and it barfed immediately.

EDIT2: Under the "Process" column in DVDFab [indiana Jones and The Raider of The Lost Ark]:

Analyzing

Analyzing Completed

Copy Process Started

[and now]

Video Reencode Bitrate

20:26:14

[keeps changing over a duration of only a few minutes]

Video Reencode Bitrate

20:41:12

Is this "normal" behaviour?

TheEmpathicEar

For direct download link to non Usa version, add this webpage to your favorites in your browser, and then simply go to the site every time you need to download the latest version:

http://www.videohelp.com/software/DVDFab

The file name of the download: DVDFab9210_avangate-675.exe"?

For direct download link to non Usa version, add this webpage to your favorites in your browser, and then simply go to the site every time you need to download the latest version:

http://www.videohelp.com/software/DVDFab

Or use this and for future version just change the version number in the download version:

DVDFab 9.2.0.1 NON US

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab9210.exehttp://174.142.97.101/download/DVDFab9210.exehttp://198.50.118.114/download/DVDFab9210.exehttp://198.50.118.138/download/DVDFab9210.exe

lol In firefox...

This web page at 174.142.97.100 has been reported to contain unwanted software.

TheEmpathicEar

lol In firefox...

I downloaded and installed the software [DVDFab] and everything looks fine.

TheEmpathicEar

[i am trying to eliminate what's wrong]

i.e. I can play Blu-Rays that I have previously and successfully copied and saved to ISO and then burned to a blank Blu-Ray. So, does this mean that my internal Blu-Ray Writer is OK? Or, do more tests have to done to eliminate this from any wrong doing?

i.e. How can I rule out DVDFab? Should I completely uninstall it and then reinstall it? It *** seems *** as if DVDFab is creating ISOs with some kind of issue? I tried both ImgBurn and Windows 7 Image Writer and both barfed on these suspect ISOs. So, I don't think it is the burning of these ISOs that is the issue?

[i am trying to eliminate what's wrong]

Made a few more suggestions in the other thread.

I have used DVDFab with the avangate extension with no problems. It scans clean with Norton Security 2015.

lol In firefox...

Chrome says the same :blink:

sKxRufrC.jpg

I have IDM disabled on Chrome so that is showed up. With IDM enabled on FF and Pale Moon I can download the program.

I can still download it but it says basically security risk. Think dvdfab is on the blacklist. lol

TheEmpathicEar

Q: After applying the BRD patch, can you allow DVDFab internet access?

I ask because I don't remember how I had it configured on Windows 7. I am now running DVDFab on Windows 10. I am using it on a Blu-Ray released in 2012, Indiana Jone and The Temple of Doom. It insisted on internet access to do this Blu-Ray. I thought DVDFab only required internet access for "new" Blu-Rays?

I ask because I don't remember how I had it configured on Windows 7. I am now running DVDFab on Windows 10. I am using it on a Blu-Ray released in 2012, Indiana Jone and The Temple of Doom. It insisted on internet access to do this Blu-Ray. I thought DVDFab only required internet access for "new" Blu-Rays?

Yes, of course.

In fact, you need to.

TheEmpathicEar

Yes, of course.

In fact, you need to.

So, after applying the patch, you are saying that it's OK to allow DVDFab internet access and it will not revert to trial?

Yes, of course.

In fact, you need to.

So, after applying the patch, you are saying that it's OK to allow DVDFab internet access and it will not revert to trial?

Yes.

Mine never reverts to trial.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived