uTorrent 3.4.4 Build 40911

Matt

• Administrator

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Master Knowledge...pls make Your own prof edition without player and av.. !! Waiting...!! THX !! hehe :D

To reduce useless and nonsensical additional size, he must make pro without AV! The freeware version must include ads in any way, without ability for manual removing!

after upgrading to the new build my entire download list vanished. its completely empty. WHY?

what i did. 1. closed Utorrent which was running. 2. replaced utorrent.exe file. 3 updated ipfilter.dat. 4. run Utorrent.exe from folder. opened Utorrent and got a blank screen with 0 files showing. as though i just installed Utorrent without adding any.

ah, resume.dat which was 161kb replaced with one that 77bytes

knowledge-Spammer

after upgrading to the new build my entire download list vanished. its completely empty. WHY?

what i did. 1. closed Utorrent which was running. 2. replaced utorrent.exe file. 3 updated ipfilter.dat. 4. run Utorrent.exe from folder. opened Utorrent and got a blank screen with 0 files showing. as though i just installed Utorrent without adding any.

ah, resume.dat which was 161kb replaced with one that 77bytes

i do not know y download list vanished my is fine

well mine vanished now having to re-add 453 torrent files.

so i can seed them.

Last time i'm updating this pile of s**t program

knowledge-Spammer

well mine vanished now having to re-add 453 torrent files.

so i can seed them.

Last time i'm updating this pile of s**t program

did it remove all downloaded torrents from download folder ? i never had this problem i am sorry about that

it removed all torrents from the list in the app. after adding 450+ torrents and then using force re check to check the files, i'm having to re-download some of the files, now as i watched the files like arrow, castle, which are being redownloaded as they no longer play. and some just wont download, 99.9% and they stop,. mind you they do all have the same file www.yts.re.jpg <its a yify release.

But some i click recheck it says status check and then 2seconds later stopped. Going to take some time to go through these, i dont think its what you did, i just think its the new version that screwed up,. I downloaded, un upx'd and patched the new version using the patcher. and i renamed the dat file to what it should be, making sure i had another copy incase, rerun the newly patched utorrent, and again. it backed up my dat file and create a new 77byte dat file, when it should have just reloaded the dat file.

August 24, fixed it, deleted Utorrent folder, replaced with a true image folder recovery. Using the older 3.4.3.40097 build. all my torrents are showing even if a few are missing that where new.

@knowledge : uTorrent PRO 3.4.4 build 40911 without AV + player ? Thanks

if you don't merge the reg file or after patching delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\uTorrentPlus key and settings.dat (both holds license info - beware that deleting settings.dat will reset options to default) you'll have pro version without player and AV. that's something I took care of long time ago...

uTorrent.Pro.3.4.4.Build.40911.clean.DA.rar

md5: 1C21D9F82EF5CCF6A9D59633CEA80BBA

VirusTotal Detection Ratio: 1 / 56 (report link included)

some people may get false positive alerts from their AVs (patched exe detection ratio is high indeed). shouldn't be a problem anymore.

uTorrent.Pro.3.4.4.Build.40911.clean.DA.rar
md5: 1C21D9F82EF5CCF6A9D59633CEA80BBA
VirusTotal Detection Ratio: 1 / 56 (report link included)
some people may get false positive alerts from their AVs (patched exe detection ratio is high indeed). shouldn't be a problem anymore.

I'm still using your patch you posted before with player and works find and disable Antivirus from settings :)

I'm still using your patch you posted before with player and works find and disable Antivirus from settings :)

hello buddy,

the patch is working fine but inlining a packed exe seems to be a no-no for AV companies. they go crazy :D I'm still using my patch too :lol:

anyway you may create a portable uT if you like (I remember you asked it sometime, I don't know if you did already). you're the portable master :) (I'm not a portable fan myself but people really like it)

keep up the good work ;)

Archived