Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 5518

Karamjit

New in version 2016 19.0 Build 5518 August 17th, 2015
  • Archiving. Free up disk space by smart archiving large or rarely used files to Acronis Cloud.
  • Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard.
  • Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and Windows tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too!
  • Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery – up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
  • Windows 10 Support. Optimized for the best Windows 10 experience.
  • Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: redesigned and simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
  • Multilingual Application. Easily change the language of your Acronis True Image.
  • Try&Decide is Back! Improved Try&Decide is available again. The Try&Decide feature allows you to create a secure, controlled, and temporary workspace on your computer without requiring you to install special virtualization software. Safely try new software, surf untrusted websites, or open suspicious files.
  • Multilingual boot media
  • Improved image recovery dialog
  • Improved "Too many activations" wizard
  • Bitlocker-encrypted partitions can now be backed up to Acronis Cloud
  • New login mechanism

Download : http://dl2.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016.exe

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is a web installer, anyone got a link for the offline installer?

EDIT: mine extracted AcronisTrueImage2016.exe (378MB) to:

C:\Users\THISCOMP\AppData\Local\Temp\171D134C-E1A1-4A81-814B-2D44E7A73038\509208F9-D372-43E3-8044-95DC2A87A478

Thanks oliverjia! i assume that all fixes for 2015 edition don't work,right?

You are welcome bro.

I would assume so. I would imagine a new patch and serial number will be needed. The boot CD should work for now.

Edit: it appears Acronis used a new boot loader in its Linux based boot CD, which might be easily used to make a boot USB now. Please use YUMI or Rufus to test if the Linux boot CD will work on USB.

You are welcome bro.

I would assume so. I would imagine a new patch and serial number will be needed. The boot CD should work for now.

Edit: it appears Acronis used a new boot loader in its Linux based boot CD, which might be easily used to make a boot USB now. Please use YUMI or Rufus to test if the Linux boot CD will work on USB.

By any chance could you post the Windows based boot CD?

You are welcome bro.

Acronis only provides Linux based boot CD. Although it boot into a Linux recovery environment, it can be used to image both Windows system and Linux systems.

We'll have to install both the main installer and media addons in order to create the WinPE based boot CD, and that requires a working medicine :)

You are welcome bro.

Acronis only provides Linux based boot CD. Although it boot into a Linux recovery environment, it can be used to image both Windows system and Linux systems.

We'll have to install both the main installer and media addons in order to create the WinPE based boot CD, and that requires a working medicine :)

Thanks a lot for the useful info! now waiting for the new fix!

If some have account when push beta test all keys is converted to full license for 3 PC and links is available to full version

This is a beta version and the Boot CD can not be done.

This is a beta version and the Boot CD can not be done.

are you sure?

Build 5518's official version (final), no longer tested.

ati-local-jr_en.png

P/S: Waiting for activator of this version, anyone have?

GUYZ does the BETA KEY work in 2016?

regards

GUYZ does the BETA KEY work in 2016?

regards

It was reported that the beta key still works in offline activation mode.

Archived