RoboForm 7.9.15.5

jalaffa

RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This latest build fails to integrate on my Firefox — anyone else encountered this issue (have tried it on a older Firefox, too.)

This latest build fails to integrate on my Firefox — anyone else encountered this issue (have tried it on a older Firefox, too.)

Yes but it was solved after reinstalling and removing x86 version of Firefox 40.

Yes but it was solved after reinstalling and removing x86 version of Firefox 40.

I mean did you have to repeat that process, again . . . . . . . just for this latest release?

I mean did you have to repeat that process, again . . . . . . . just for this latest release?

Yeah, I repeated that process again. But had not tried to use that process for previous releases and don't know how it was before.

It works for me, but there's a message in the Add-on's section about it not being verified for use with Firefox. You would have thought they would fixed that with this release. They better get on the ball because once FF 42 hits, anything not "Verified" will not work at all.

Archived