DVDFab 9.2.0.8

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl
donkey-girl

what's the deal with the so-called "non us" versions?? What's the difference?

donkey-girl

Non Usa version needed for blue-ray.

look at post 2

look at post 2

I answered him but then edited my previous post because I realize PistalPete answered what jvidal asked.

TheEmpathicEar

I have been having this same issue with some Blu-Rays and DVDfab. i.e. I'm trying to copy Breaking Dawn - Part 2. I choose "Main Movie" option to get better quality to fit on a single-layer blank Blu-Ray. But, DVDfab keeps analyzing and ends up only creating an ISO that's about 10GB at the most. The first estimate by DVDFab is about 23GB which is about right for a single-layer Blu-Ray. No configuration changes this. I also tried "Full DVD" option, but got the same result. It's a weird issue.

DVDfab keeps analyzing and ends up only creating an ISO that's about 10GB at the most

I haven't used DVDFab for Blu-ray in awhile, but if I recall correctly, down on the bottom left of the screen you should see a dropdown box where you can change the parameters for the size of the disc. This should fix your problem. Hope this helps.

TheEmpathicEar
DVDfab keeps analyzing and ends up only creating an ISO that's about 10GB at the most

I haven't used DVDFab for Blu-ray in awhile, but if I recall correctly, down on the bottom left of the screen you should see a dropdown box where you can change the parameters for the size of the disc. This should fix your problem. Hope this helps.

[Preface: These are Blu-Rays from a public library]

Yes,thx! I have that set for a single layer Blu-Ray output. I am testing again after cleansing the disk. Who knows? Maybe this will help...

EDIT: After cleansing the disk, all is well!

Archived