DVDFab 9.2.0.7

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

DVDFab 9.2.0.7 Portable

[shc]

Hi,

I have been having real problems with the nsane proxy here, and on other downloads. I just get a white screen and then a message saying file may not be availible or server may be down.

Any idea what is wrong. It has been happening a while now.

Thank YOu

TheEmpathicEar

@Mikeypr

Thx for posting this. I had the same trouble in the Tag&Rename v3.9.1 front page "Patch".

The portable above is huge. Well over 200 megs. Also what is that "Evastart" nonsense that's running along side dvdfab? This portable is suspicious.

I used the old 9.2.0.5 and just updated to 9.2.0.7 using the Fabupdate.exe , and then used BRD patch and pointed it to the portable location.

Using Windows 10, the BRD patch.exe is tagged as virus among other things:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/23638d38190267070620426d8fe0aa45e30996f3f5358e599e7d20237c73832d/analysis/

Anyone else check this file?

reason for that is that patching with BRD installs a hidden DLL (BRD.DLL)

Thanks for the answer! I searched all over for any reference to the virus. I shall turn off the MCE before executing the BRD.

Archived