AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.637

jalaffa

AX64 Time Machine is a backup and recovery software that enables a ridiculously easy and fast way to restore your PC to an earlier point in time. Time Machine allows to quickly recover from: disk failures, system crashes, virus infections, unwanted program installations, etc. It securely backs up all your files, and provides efficient means to find and retrieve any file from earlier point in time. Best of all, you can backup to any type of storage, including internal, external, and networked drives. Backup is automated, so you’ll never forget to do it, and you can even use AX64 Time Machine to keep multiple save points so you can hop back and forth through time.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it works but even so, will try tonight...They say they are working on it , preparing for win10.

Mine is Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 .

Does no more than create problems of all kinds. It's worse than ever ! . If there was a rating scale from 1 to 10, I would give to this program -- » Zero.

Shouldn`t be here.

Urgh....a zero rating ?#%¥&@$!!!

Weren't you previously a strong advocate of this program, what had happened ???

I've had the bad idea to try this program. I could not uninstall it in any way. Very bad. I'm using W10 Pro x64. Using previous image backup to resolve this bad issue. Nevermore, this stuff.

Yes, it`s a beta version. There is no final because it never ends .... Will be beta for ever. But even so this shit is for selling !...

Watch here :--» Homepage – http://ax64.com/

The version I use isn't beta. I suggest people avoid betas especially on their main PCs, let alone betas that are not meant for the general public.

I'm surprised it got put on the front page.

The version I use isn't beta. I suggest people avoid betas especially on their main PCs, let alone betas that are not meant for the general public.

I'm surprised it got put on the front page.

Exactly, using a beta to image your disc is absurd..That's why its a private beta only for those that want to help fault find it...Then to use it and say it has problems, well :D

Edit, comment from developer on the beta's:

"As this is a beta please use at your own risk and remember to backup your system!"

After what I suffered from apps,

like AX64 Time Machine and Rollback Rx,

I adopted a pure Imaging (Back Up) solution

and found a peace of mind. ;)

I doubt it works but even so, will try tonight...They say they are working on it , preparing for win10.

AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.637 ( Beta) :-

I know I said bad words about this program . On Windows 7 Pro it was a big disaster.

But... But... on Windows 10 Pro that`s absolutely different :-

1st. Backup as usual took me 11 minutes.

1st. Restore took about 2 minutes not counting the time PC takes to Reboot.

2nd. Backup took ...guess the time............ --» 37 seconds. :lol: :dance2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2nd Restore --» = 2 minutes ( +/- ) !

Good Software !!!! Go ahead guys !! But in first place you must do a backup with some other software you trust !

Paragon Hard Disk manager 15 Business v.10.1.25.772.000 it´s a good one. If you have the possibility to create a Boot Disk, that`s all you need. After that you can uninstall the program from your PC and use just the Boot Disk CD.

I`m glad ! Very, very glad now ! :sun: :lmao:

Good Software !!!! Go ahead guys !! But in first place you must do a backup with some other software you trust !

Why bother why not just make a image every week of some program you trust to began with and use it?

if i didn't trust a software i would not use it on any computer that I needed . Im not a lab rat . :tooth:

AOMEI Backupper free version is much more trustworthy than this program . :yes:

I love Macrium...It plain ole works. No need to even make boot disks or USB boots as it has a boot manager and you can boot from the hard drive.

AX64 Time Machine 2.0.0.637 ( Beta) :-

I`m glad ! Very, very glad now ! :sun: :lmao:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/249606-ax64-time-machine-200637/?do=findComment&comment=962537

Wow, you've changed your mind again about this zer0-rated software :lol:

I love Macrium...It plain ole works. No need to even make boot disks or USB boots as it has a boot manager and you can boot from the hard drive.

Ill check it out im looking for something to do full backups just for simple restore I use windows native restore . I use Restore Point Creator to tweak it with were i can delete any restore point I want and just keep the ones i want and i can tell it to send me in safe mode to do them. I have legit key for ax64 but everysince version 2 came out i read many horror stories maybe when they make a stable version that everyone says ok I will use my key lol .

I love Macrium...It plain ole works.

No need to even make boot disks or USB boots as it has a boot manager and you can boot from the hard drive.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about what I said previously about this new version 2.0.0.637.

I think at the moment I was testing this new version, my PC was with some corrupt file and I should have done a windows scandisk in 1st. place. I am trying it again sense a week ago and it works.

Works well not only on Win10 Pro (x64) but also on a Win7 Pro (x64).

Not so fast as v.1, but fast enough. Normally the speed depends on changes you have done before the next backup.

• 2 weeks later...

CORRECTION :-

It was working well for a while, did a lot of backups and restores but, from a moment to another, stopped working and now fails when trying to do a backup.

Fortunately « Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 premium v.10.1.25.772.000 » is an excellent program of Backup an Restore that never fails :

AX 64 Time Machine 2.0.0.637 , not in good conditions! Do not buy !

After what I suffered from apps,

like AX64 Time Machine and Rollback Rx,

I adopted a pure Imaging (Back Up) solution

and found a peace of mind. ;)

i'm using rollback rx now :D for easily restore good state, what is your problem on rollback rx?

• 3 weeks later...

After many testing with AX64 Time Machine and Rollback rx, Macrium Reflect is the winner in terms of reliability and speed (V6 only). The other two will screw up your systems evetually while M.R. is bullet-proof!

Archived