DVDFab 9.2.0.5

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to kingviking for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

I've been using the previous version of DVDFab on Dark City - Director's Cut - Blu-Ray. Using the "Full Disc" option for a single-layer Blu-Ray, it's only taking up about 13GB of space. This can't be right?? I want to try this new version and see it makes any difference?

DVDFab 9.2.0.5 Portable [Fuken Gruven]

Size: 82.1 mb - 181 mb

Stealth: Yes

CRC: 16536621

Synopsis: All-in-one DVD / Blu-ray copier, ripper, and converter with CSS / Java decryption.

Dependencies: None

Minimal Requirements: Windows XP

Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Romanian, Russian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.

How to Install: extract to desired location, launch DVDFabPortable.exe

Download: DVDFabPortable_9.2.0.5.paf.exe

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0ZTF10HP/DVDFabPortable_9.2.0.5.paf.exe_links

BRD's CRK is flagged as Malware. Researching ESET's Detection Win32/Packed.VMProtect.ABO results in a fairly common detection with Game Trainers / fixed EXEs. Use at your own risk.
Version 92.0.5's Video Downloader Plugin crash when touched?
Affects both Installed and Portable versions.

TheEmpathicEar

Can someone throw up some non-US download links? I am having trouble downloading from the front page right now...

EDIT: I am using Torguard [connecting via a foreign country, other than US] to get the front page link to give me a non-US version. But, the download link is not happening...

EDIT2: This is such a pain! I am connected via the UK [also tried Russia] and I am trying to get a download started directly from the DVDfab site. The download refuses to start????

Archived