CloneCD 5.3.2.0

jalaffa

CloneCD is the ideal tool to make backup copies of your music- or data CDs, regardless if they are copy protected or not! CloneCD"s award-winning user interface copies almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks! Since release 5.0 CloneCD is able to copy not only CDs but as well all formats of DVD like DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer und DVD-RAM. Copy protected movie DVDs can only be copied with AnyDVD.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!

This program certainly brings back memories from all those years ago.

However, it is almost irrelevant these days with with the optical disc almost dead and buried.

What brings back memories to me is vinyl of the 60s , 70s and 80s witch are collector items nowadays . CDs are not collector items yet ,maybe when I have grandchildren they will collect them who knows?

​CD's in both the UK and U.S. still account for approximately 25% of music sales income. witch have been being replaced by digital files . The thing with digital files vs CDs ,Cassettes and LPs is digital files want mess up as long as you keep them backed up were you dont lose them . :)

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to say that (and excuse me if i bother you) but I updated CloneCD and now the patch by Core doesn't work anymore… what should I do? Uninstall CloneCD and re-install it? (thanks for your patience)

Sorry if my English is not good, I'm not a native speaker.

I hate to say that (and excuse me if i bother you) but I updated CloneCD and now the patch by Core doesn't work anymore… what should I do? Uninstall CloneCD and re-install it? (thanks for your patience)

Sorry if my English is not good, I'm not a native speaker.

Run the patch as admin (if not it wont work)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The key by mushroomer(provided from sternog) tested working on new version 5.3.2.1(tested on WIN 7 Ultimate x64 SP1)

Thanks fly out to sternog and mushroomer

On 10/3/2015 at 0:52 PM, sternog said:

Key by Mushroomer

Site: http://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/5236748/Key.zip.html

Confirm it, the key working. Just tested with CloneCD v5.3.2.1 [2016-01-13].

Thanks

//ontryit

Archived