PerfectDisk Professional 14.0 Build 865

jalaffa

any news of the business version ?

Just waiting for new release wich should have been done last week if I remember right.

• Replies 62
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kalju I wonder why you always Stick on PerfectDisk Pro. It's just point of view Okay. Cause as I heard and read ? here On Nsaneforum, the best Defrag tool is Diskeeper 12, V-Locity Diskeeper 15. I would know what the hidden secret had PerfectDisk.

PS:why OptionsWrite is in read PerfectDisk of course!

Thanks.

Sorry, I do not know anything of them, but as you can see, even - I have responded only if asked for direct link. I do not give any recommendations. Decide for yourself.

Here is much wise people, I do not know very much about.

I'm not enough young to know everything. /Oscar Wilde/

I know that you're Smarter and Wiser than anyone here. I'm very convicted that's what you're, I know you like the App of what we're talking about. just need more Enlightenment from a Wiseman like you. that's all.. Please don't reject me, when requesting something from you.

Thanks for your Comprehension, Respect!

I know that you're Smarter and Wiser than anyone here. I'm very convicted that's what you're, I know you like the App of what we're talking about. just need more Enlightenment from a Wiseman like you. that's all.. Please don't reject me, when requesting something from you.

Because there is no public medicine for latest DK, the DK12 and is kinda old, I guess he rather install the next best thing. I just hope we get pills delivery soon for the next best thing.

Yes, I reply, if I know and if I can. Also will help if I can. Thus, you can always ask, but I'm not always sure, that I can, or know, how to help.

But recommendations I don't want to share, at least publicly not. Here are so many people, thinks, that they are Gods and can say what they want.

I can only say that there are three types of people:

1. these, who speaks, what they have heard somewhere;
  2. these, who speaks, if they know something;
  3. these, who know, what to say. They don't speak much.

Yes, I reply, if I know and if I can. Also will help if I can. Thus, you can always ask, but I'm not always sure, that I can, or know, how to help.

But recommendations I don't want to share, at least publicly not. Here are so many people, thinks, that they are Gods and can say what they want.

I can only say that there are three types of people:

1. these, who speaks, what they have heard somewhere;
  2. these, who speaks, if they know something;
  3. these, who know, what to say. They don't speak much.

Merci beaucoup!, Thanks for your Kindness!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There`s a new thread already, you`re a bit late with the news

where seems I,m blind cant find it.. :(

Archived