WinRAR 5.30 Beta 1

jalaffa

WinRAR is a powerful archive manager providing complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. Its RAR format may only take second place for its level of compression – but it is consistently the fastest when it comes to both packing and unpacking files. While RAR files are not native to Windows or Mac, many other compression programs are still capable of unpacking it. WinRAR is available on Windows, OSX, and Linux, despite the name.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 5.30 beta 1

1. Added extraction of multipart ZIP archives created by 7-Zip. Such archives have .zip.001, .zip.002, ... file extensions. You need to open .zip.001 file in WinRAR shell to browse or unpack such archive. All parts must be stored in the same folder before starting extraction.

2. Added extraction of files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ..., extensions. You can open .001 file as a usual archive and then unpack its contents. WinRAR will combine all parts and save them to extracted file. All parts must be stored in the same folder before starting extraction. "001" item is included to "Associate WinRAR with" list in "Settings/Integration" dialog.

The first two points of the changelog are good value-additions. F3h9xqz.gif

WinRAR 5.30 Beta 1 Portable (Eng)

https://userscloud.com/23xl5s2f1pf1

RePack by D!akov — Russian / Ukrainian / English registered and portable versions in one installer. Integrated set of additional themes.

Features RePack version:
  • Type: Installation | Unpacking the portable version (by PortableAppZ).
  • Languages: Russian | Ukrainian | English.
  • Treatment: carried out.
  • Cut: nothing.
  • Optional: automatic selection of x64 | x86.

Integrated set of additional themes:

• General: aRRis, S Black_Blue, Crystal, iMode, KasualRAR, OrgRar, OS_X, Reality, Senary RAR, Tangov, Windows 7 Ultimate, WinRAR_Jr, WinRAR_AlphaDista, AquaWorld, Bucket, CodeHammer.

For girls:

• CartoonPink, CuteBag, Donuts, Fashion Pink, Sweety RAR.

Note:

• If you have already installed any version of WinRAR or you will remove the old version but do not restart your PC (or processes explorer.exe) do it, otherwise errors may occur during the installation process.

https://userscloud.com/pg5k85yjea7k

One of the things I admire about RAR development is that the program is not stashed with all sorts of pointless extra's. WinRAR is always useful, in several instances superior, and at the same time has things to offer to users who want more.

freeforever03

I just installed the new beta over the previous version and the program remains registered.

Why WinRAR can not offer this program in a .zip format so we could extract it by using the built in Extract feature in Windows without need of installing the WinRAR. I would like to extract and use it.

Why WinRAR can not offer this program in a .zip format so we could extract it by using the built in Extract feature in Windows without need of installing the WinRAR. I would like to extract and use it.

At the Publishers download page, I can see WinRAR available in .exe form - you don't need WinRAR, WinZip (or any other archiver) already installed in your system . . . . . . . just download and install the .exe (you don't need to extract it.) ;)

Archived