Process Lasso 8.4.0.0

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Thanks to cybpsych and Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.i have a problem with Process Lasso,every time that update the software,automatically creates a new Power Plan "Bitsum",all i can do now is manually delete this new Power Plan,how can i do to disable this annoying thing? maybe you can help me dcs18?

Hi.i have a problem with Process Lasso,every time that update the software,automatically creates a new Power Plan "Bitsum",all i can do now is manually delete this new Power Plan,how can i do to disable this annoying thing? maybe you can help me dcs18?

At installation, it is inevitable that Process Lasso will unfailingly create the Bitsum Power Plan - BTW, which power plan do you normally prefer to use?

Personally, I find the Bitsum Highest Performance plan quite awesome. :)

At installation, it is inevitable that Process Lasso will unfailingly create the Bitsum Power Plan - BTW, which power plan do you normally prefer to use?

Hi man! how are you? i was waiting for you to open your inbox to send you a PM but i have no luck on that! answering to your question,my Power Plan by default is "Balanced" for now i have my multi use Compaq Celeron M Laptop,i am waiting for Win 10 to switch to my new Lenovo i5 Laptop! so..there is no way then to leave my default Power Plan?

Hi man! how are you? i was waiting for you to open your inbox to send you a PM but i have no luck on that! answering to your question,my Power Plan by default is "Balanced" for now i have my multi use Compaq Celeron M Laptop,i am waiting for Win 10 to switch to my new Lenovo i5 Laptop! so..there is no way then to leave my default Power Plan?

Hi there jack all's well, here - trust you're rocking, too! :)

If Balanced Power is your preferred plan - one workaround would be to navigate to your Power Plan advanced settings through your Control Panel and then edit the Bitsum Highest Performance Plan to configure it as per the parameters of your preferred Balanced Power Plan.

QXTQhVk.png

Hi there jack all's well, here - trust you're rocking, too! :)

If Balanced Power is your preferred plan - one workaround would be to navigate to your Power Plan advanced settings through your Control Panel and then edit the Bitsum Highest Performance Plan to configure it as per the parameters of your preferred Balanced Power Plan.

QXTQhVk.png

Thank you so much for the tip! i will do it right now! one other thing,is a little bit Off Topic,today when i start my Lap,in the tray appear for the first time the Win 10 icon and the ultra famous offer for "free" upgrade to Win 10,i use Process Lasso option to "terminate always" gwx.exe (i think that is the correct file) the next time i turn on or restart,that icon is gone for good? or is there another thing to do?

one other thing,is a little bit Off Topic,today when i start my Lap,in the tray appear for the first time the Win 10 icon and the ultra famous offer for "free" upgrade to Win 10,i use Process Lasso option to "terminate always" gmx.exe (i think that is the correct file) the next time i turn on or restart,that icon is gone for good? or is there another thing to do?

You can try the holistic approach outlined at post # 39 - I prefer method # 5, for permanency. ^_^

As always thank you master! :notworthy:

Archived