• Replies 32
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

CCleaner Professional PLUS 5.07.5261 Final Portable

PLUS version includes:

CCleaner 5.07.5261

• CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download.

Defraggler 2.19.982

• Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.

Recuva 1.52.1086

• Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.

Speccy 1.28.709

• Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. Need to find out what's inside your computer? No problem! Speccy will give you all the information you need.

https://userscloud.com/vu4yjgb8mn7p

"Liberate Your CCleaner From The Ugly Clutches of Metro (ModernUI)"

(monitor post # 2 for all updates)

Before:

Click the following image for the solution:

grWGDcs.png

After:

VSgSGox.png

6KzUyJQ.png

Why you changed the CCleaner icon in the GUI? Looks very ugly in my honest opinion. And desktop icon is changed also, why?

knowledge-Spammer

Before:

grWGDcs.png

After:

VSgSGox.png

6KzUyJQ.png

Why you changed the CCleaner icon in the GUI? Looks very ugly in my honest opinion. And desktop icon is changed also, why?

u are wrong we like it like this

Before:

grWGDcs.png

After:

VSgSGox.png

6KzUyJQ.png

Most (like us,) hate the flat, boring, hideous, single-dimension Metro (ModernUI) — we respect though that some (like you,) might not. :dunno:

Personally, I never appreciated the idea of becoming a slave to Microsoft diktat — that, was my reason for customizing CCleaner to a more 3-dimensional look, as per what we wanted to see . . . . . . . . . . not what Microsoft wanted us to see. 8)

Please note . . . . . . . . for quite a few years, I had been customizing CCleaner for my own personal use to match the rest of my pimped Windows — it was only due to a popular public demand that I have now started to share my work with others, out here.

Ah BTW, those who find the Metro (ModernUI) look appealing are always free to download and install the original one — me . . . . . . . I would never forgive myself if my CCleaner looked in a particular way while the rest of my Windows looked another. h3uXN07.gif

Before:

grWGDcs.png

After:

VSgSGox.png

6KzUyJQ.png

One man's wife can be another man's whore — I can understand the theory of beauty and beholder.

What I cannot understand is hypocrisy:—

Since Piriform does not have any intention of granting the 2 different GUIs you requested, the next best option for you would be . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . to create your own CCleaner GUI. zDLbIxl.gif

Archived