ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.0.15

jalaffa

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.15 Portable [Fuken Gruven]

Size: 28.1 mb - 96.2 mb

Stealth: Yes

CRC: 25D57F77

Synopsis: Convert videos to DVD format for burning. (wtih hardware acceleration)

VSO products are BUGGY!

After conversion, ConvertXtoDVD.exe can hang.

Monitor / terminate via Task Manager.

Dependencies: None

Minimal Requirements: Windows XP

Languages: Arabic, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Montenegro, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Russian, Serbian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

How to Install: extract to desired location, launch ConvertXtoDVDPortable.exe

Download: ConvertXtoDVDPortable_5.3.0.15.paf.exe

• 3 weeks later...

vso.converters.v1.5-Cerberus???????????? Cannot figure it out?????????

I put this in the Installation Folder with the ConvertXtoDVD exe and ran it and NOTHING......???? I get a nice graphic and music but nothing to click on to make it do the 'patch' or do anything to actually patch the program....????? Help Please.... TY.

OK. For some reason on the first PC I tried it on, the upper Left and Right Corners of the Patcher were not showing up. All I had was two Black Squares or Rectangles. No About and No Patch Command. Clicking on those either of those two corners did nothing. On another PC the Patch shows up just fine with the About and Patch working like normal. Gotta figure out what is wrong with the other PC that is does not display the Patcher correclty. Wish me luck.

• 4 weeks later...

The watermarks appears again. This time in a random time of the converted video, not just at the begining.

Then automatically open a web browser to this page:

www.vso-software.fr/pirated_key.php?from=appcracked&adl=1&soft=ConvertXtoDVD%205

I am aware of the changes. Convertxtodvd5 is now corrected. I need to check the other software beta's since they all came out at once and that this patch is a AIO. Give me some time to check the others. I bet changes in those also. It takes time to test so bare with me.

For some reason on the first PC I tried it on, the upper Left and Right Corners of the Patcher were not showing up

Will address DPI setting conflict.

Convertxtodvd5 - done

Convertxtohd - done

convertxtovideo1 - done

BlurayConverterUltimate3 - done

DVDConverterUltimate3 - done

VSO really did me a favor with changing all the code...now its the same code for all converting software, not including the downloader app. :)

Now to make the AIO patch for the converting software.

AIO patch v2.0 - done

Tested on new converters .21b's so looks like it is generic enough. :) Everyone is welcome.

I don't use this myself but I do it for members like yourself to enjoy.

Again, either you downloaded the downloader app (malware crap) or its the dup2patch.dll that dup2 patch engine uses for skins and music. Its false alarm with the .dll but if you dont feel comfortable using it you can always purchase the program. :)

Again, either you downloaded the downloader app (malware crap) or its the dup2patch.dll that dup2 patch engine uses for skins and music. Its false alarm with the .dll but if you dont feel comfortable using it you can always purchase the program. :)

Nothing wrong here, Kaspersky says clean as always with your stuff Cerberus...Its false alarm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived