Nero 2015 16.0.05500

jalaffa

Nero 2015 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Thanks to teodor12 for the update.

Download

• Replies 35
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you try it and tell us how it went instead of using us as Ginny pigs

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v5 (NEW)

tpuAeqg.png

What's New:

• The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch with links and information, has been updated to 2015-05-06.
DOWNLOAD (7.10 MB):

===================

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/173c2c95

VirusTotal - 1/57 - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b12c64c4104ad8f41e3b7bcd1cab3e32e536332ffe7e336b989ef4dfabdc11e4/analysis/1430933861/

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v6 (NEW)

gUd47PW.png

What's New:

• The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch with links and information, has been updated to 2015-06-23.
  • A trial serial was added for those who have problems installing.

DOWNLOAD (7.10 MB):
===================
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7943a974

VirusTotal - 0/55 - https://www.virustotal.com/file/08a7a59283169b27f9fa6a19316180b8be4b8c066317c69dc86b85c433a7faa8/analysis/1435100821/

Edit: in this version I have added a new serial. Even so some are not able to install Nero 2015. So, I modified the method to installation and posted a new version, which can be found here: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/247368-nero-2015-16005500/page-2?do=findComment&comment=945896

Edgar.Elooo

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v6 (NEW)

gUd47PW.png

What's New:

• The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch with links and information, has been updated to 2015-06-23.
  • A trial serial was added for those who have problems installing.

DOWNLOAD (7.10 MB):

===================

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7943a974

VirusTotal - 0/55 - https://www.virustotal.com/file/08a7a59283169b27f9fa6a19316180b8be4b8c066317c69dc86b85c433a7faa8/analysis/1435100821/

iLKLt06.png

Can you upload the file again?

Why don't you try it and tell us how it went instead of using us as Ginny pigs

Because, BEFORE screwing up my installation, It would be nice to know if anyone had tried it first.

And the word is "Guinea",

@astron: No, it's not working. The error message appears AFTER clicking "download".

Edit: Scratch that: it works, but I had to use chrome. Trying to dload with cyberfox just kept re-directing me to the same page over and over.

On the other hand, the patch fails miserably at cleaning the trial marks. Even though it says it cleaned the trial marks, it is IMPOSSIBLE to install. The serial provided by the installer and the trial serial form the readme all give a "please keep in mind that the prodcut has expired" error. The "9053" serials produce an "nero has detected an unlicensed use..." error.

So, unfortunately, the patch is pretty much useless...

jvidal so its ok for others to screw up their systems but yours is special "Because, BEFORE screwing up my installation, It would be nice to know if anyone had tried it first."

I asked a SIMPLE QUESTION: Has anyone tried it?. That's all. I'm NOT FORCING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING. Just asking if someone had tried it.

@astron: No, it's not working. The error message appears AFTER clicking "download".

Edit: Scratch that: it works, but I had to use chrome. Trying to dload with cyberfox just kept re-directing me to the same page over and over.

On the other hand, the patch fails miserably at cleaning the trial marks. Even though it says it cleaned the trial marks, it is IMPOSSIBLE to install. The serial provided by the installer and the trial serial form the readme all give a "please keep in mind that the prodcut has expired" error. The "9053" serials produce an "nero has detected an unlicensed use..." error.

So, unfortunately, the patch is pretty much useless...

@jvidal, I'm going to teach you something. When a software or crack doesn't work for you, say: "isn't working for me". Don't say: "will not work for anyone", as you intimated.

As for removing the trial marks I already explained in previous topics: the patch may not work (for installation only) on some operating systems. The reason is simple: it's that I can't test the patch on all existing platforms and operating systems, because I do not have them installed.

In relation to "9053" serial, what you said makes no sense. Who installs Nero 2015 for the first time, the serial trial obviously will work. For those who already have Nero installed and still did not use the new serial trial, will also work.

If you don't like the patch, is not required to use it. You can use another patch/crack. But you don't use and know the reason for it.

@jvidal, why don't you spend your energy in search for a new serial (trial or platinum) on the internet and posts here. You would receive several "Like/Thanks" for that.

1.Firs start the installer and follow up to enter the serial number: "9053-0180-TLXU-8XK2-6A66-E3LW-483U-U75L" don't hit next yet

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/wU9IfgCX/file.html - the patched AdvrCntr6.dll

2. Now open a Windows Explorer window and enter %temp% in the address bar.
(Thus, a directory will open similar to this: C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp)

3. Try searching using the search bar after AdvrCntr6.dll and "open superordinated folder" Right-click on the file.
(For the list of AdvrCntr6.dll opens like this:
C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ D39B4B65_3692_4292_833F_2C81D15845EB__11.4.0.1__7100)

4. Replace Now the AdvrCntr6.dll found by the workaround.

5. Install Nero now

6. Then use patch by ASTRON V6 to activate Nero

Not working for me either on Windows 8.1 Pro w/WMC.

Uninstalled 2015 16.0.05000 to upgrade.

Followed Astron's and Crayzblog's instruction to the letter.

Even tried several keys posted by Astron, no go.

Won't let me reinstall 16.0.500 either.

Keeps popping up expired on the install.

I'll just wait until someone posts a solution.

The link seems to not be working (at least for me). Can you provide a mirror, please?

(The link only opens mega.nz homne page, nothing to downlaod there

thx.

Just to chime in and share my experience.

After several attempts using Crayzblog's method, I was able to install and activate 16.0.05500 using Astron's tool.

I discovered that I erred on the replacement of the serial key during the initial setup. User error.

Everything is fine. All is well.

Thank you for your efforts Astron and Crayzblog.

Much appreciated.

linked worked just fine this time, Thx.

Sorry for the double post, but the forum was not working correctly lat night when i posted that.

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v7 (NEW)

ohV48Wo.pngg5mAVUo.png

What's New:

• Modified the procedure for installing Nero 2015.
  • The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch with links and information, has been updated to 2015-06-26.

DOWNLOAD (7.02 MB):
===================
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/8e91db6e

VirusTotal - 0/55 - https://www.virustotal.com/file/8f9986327c7286d485df1b6218930d8374e46c627d3c5575ccf5d432d73af6f2/analysis/1435299598/

=================
As the trial marks removal method does not work on all operating systems and not found a new functional serial, some failed to install Nero 2015. So I modified the procedure for installation by following the method suggested by @Crazyblog. I tested the new patch with the latest trial and retail versions of Nero 2015. Tested on Windows 7 (32-bit) and 8.1 (64-bit), but will work on any operating system. That should solve the problem of the installation.
Note: thanks to @Crazyblog for the tip: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/247368-nero-2015-16005500/?do=findComment&comment=945436
=================

Nero Burning ROM 2015 16.0.24 Portable [Fuken Gruven]
UPX: Yes
Stealth: Yes
Synopsis: Disc burning's reigning champion.
Dependencies: Administrative Privileges
Minimal Requirements: Windows XP SP3
Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Russian, SimpChinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, TradChinese, Turkish.
How to Install: extract to desired location, launch BurningROMPortable.exe
v15 is recommended for Rainmeter users.
v16 causes Rainmeter to crash.
Download: BurningROMPortable_15.0.25.paf.exe | CRC: E8E0634E | Size: 44mb - 103mb | 130mb

Download: BurningROMPortable_16.0.24.paf.exe | CRC: C865AE02 | Size: 46mb - 107mb | 154mb
Changelog:
Fixed "Use Nero Express" toolbar button: BurningROM now can launch Nero Express from the toolbar.
Fixed "Switch to Nero Burning ROM" button: Nero Express now can launch BurningROM from the menu.
Fixed DolbyCodecs: now working correctly.
Improved NeroExpressPortable.exe shortcut.

Dukun Cabul

As the trial marks removal method does not work on all operating systems and not found a new functional serial, ........................................

Maybe this one will work ................

For Nero 2015 (Platinum) only

http://ge.tt/5ZgN1PL2

Archived