Process Lasso Updated with Improved Windows 10 Support

Batu69

This is the task manager Windows never had

Windows 10 doesn’t bring too many changes in terms of Task Manager features, but fortunately, there are several software solutions out there that provide a richer feature set, and Process Lasso is definitely one of them.

Process-Lasso-Updated-with-Improved-Wind

A recent update for the beta version, now at version 8.1.0.9, makes the version work more smoothly on Windows 10 and fixes some bugs that prevented it from auto-starting at boot. At the same time, it also removes some old code from previous versions that could have caused issues, as well as some other bugs that were reported in the beta.

For starters, Process Lasso is more like the Task Manager that Windows never had and comes with an impressive feature set that allows you to optimize the priority class for running processes automatically to boost system performance.

Of course, you are provided with an impressive amount of information for each process, including name, user names that launched it, CPU level and time, memory, number of threads, and page fault.

You get full control over each process, obviously if you are logged in with an administrator account, while the ProBalance built-in tool can take care of process priority optimization all by itself.

The only downside is that the app is not available free of charge, but a 30-day trial version is offered, so you can download Process Lasso with Windows 10 support to see what it’s up to right now.

softpedia.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understood how to use this software, I end up removing it since I felt it was just hogging resources

I never understood how to use this software, I end up removing it since I felt it was just hogging resources

After I learned to use Process Lasso Pro (in conjunction with a firewall) — I no longer had the need for any other security system. ^_^

It would be really nice if you let's know more about it. I'm personllay so curious and have learned many things from you dude.

After I learned to use Process Lasso Pro (in conjunction with a firewall) — I no longer had the need for any other security system. ^_^

It would be really nice if you let's know more about it. I'm personllay so curious and have learned many things from you dude.

Incidentally — upon public demand, I had consented to create a tutorial for Process Lasso Pro and was halfway into building the skeletal structure when one of the the members decided to sabotage the same by trolling the thread . . . . . . . causing that guide to be abandoned and pissing me off; from any future intention of publishing it. :(

Besides, traces of all other existing knowledge base was also pulled out after this appeal from the Publisher of Process Lasso.

I don't mind deploying Process Lasso on your system though, over TeamViewer — was just about to break for lunch (you'll hear from me, soon.) :)

On nSane, there will never be a Process Lasso tutorial (at least not, from me) — nonetheless, a few of us have been using my undocumented guide in our personal realm. :)

Shortly, I might put-up the guide at my own site. ^_^

On nSane, there will never be a Process Lasso tutorial (at least not, from me) — nonetheless, a few of us have been using my undocumented guide in our personal realm. :)

And I'd like to be one of those few people who are using your undocumented guide :)

BTW, what is your site URL?

And I'd like to be one of those few people who are using your undocumented guide :)

BTW, what is your site URL?

Oh yeah, we would be honored to have your presence . . . . . . . always. :)

The new site is not yet been put-up — I am beta-testing various Board versions in all aspects using different test sites (shall be publishing the site once it is final.) F3h9xqz.gif

Archived