ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.0.11

jalaffa

ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. It supports the most popular formats such as Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. ConvertXtoDVD supports NTSC and PAL and automatically creates chapters. Multiple audio tracks are supported. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Backup and transfer your movies to DVD and enjoy watching them on any home DVD player.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No vid converted, but patch 1.4 seems to work so far on a win 7 pro 64bit machine.

Thank you cerberus !

Not converted a vid, but patch 1.4 seems to work so far.

Thank you cerberus !

Tonight I'll test it to see if the water mark appears.

Patch v1.4 wont last for long because they like to play with that section of code. I recommend using v1.5 which I posted earlier this week. Patch v1.5 uses different method to avoid watermark plus popup of pirated key for other apps made by vso. ;)

mastershake

anyone have a link to 1.5 for some reason the forum is being a pain and search is just not working right now.

I can not add flv videos anymore with this Version. I download the retail Version again. Now it works. Maybe they updated the Retail Version

I can not add flv videos anymore with this Version

ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.0.11 + Medicine 1.5 by Cerberus on a win 7 pro 64bit machine.

No problems by adding a .flv file. Converted a .flv file without any problems and watermarks ;).

ConvertXtoDVD 5.3.0.11 Portable ( Fuken Gruven)

Size: 28 mb - 95.2 mb
Stealth: Yes
CRC: 6E511119

Dependencies: None

Minimal Requirements: Windows XP

Languages: Arabic, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Montenegro, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Russian, Serbian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

How to Install: extract to desired location, launch ConvertXtoDVDPortable.exe

Download:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PSYHLIPE/ConvertXtoDVDPortable_5.3.0.11.paf.exe_links

Wow, so many portables !

Which one to choose, which one is best ??

Wow, so many portables !

Which one to choose, which one is best ??

try them all ,,, after all they are PORTABLES

To me Fuken's releases are the best / well implemented..

For me paf releases by ( Fuken Gruven) are absolutely the best and most stable btw I have tested them in Windows 10 IP as well and they worked perfectly.

How does a program be stable that has bugfixes every few days . I been using v4 for years with no problem ... Ill wait to v6 comes out to switch to v5 . :)

Anyways fixing to invest in a cheap blu-ray player were the files will not need be converted to dvd they cost hardly nothing and will pay for themselves by not haveing to buy disc . :lol:

How does a program be stable that has bugfixes every few days . I been using v4 for years with no problem

Sure it has bugs (program) and it's depending how you use it, if you happen to fall into one...

V4 had bugs that corrected every now and then ( not as many as V5) :D

Quote from Fuken

• VSO products are BUGGY!
  • After conversion, ConvertXtoDVD.exe can hang.
  • Monitor / terminate via Task Manager.

How does a program be stable that has bugfixes every few days . I been using v4 for years with no problem

Sure it has bugs (program) and it's depending how you use it, if you happen to fall into one...

V4 had bugs that corrected every now and then ( not as many as V5) :D

I used it since v2 its always been a endless cycle of bugs but once they get the version stable they take a pause in development and start out with a new version pre release . its like a endless cycle of betas .

Archived