DVDFab 9.2.0.2

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Xen for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DVDFab 9.2.0.2 Portable [by Fuken Gruven]

0mGd8fG.png

Size: 82.1 mb - 180 mb
Stealth: Yes
CRC: 1E5BA1A1

Dependencies: None
Minimal Requirements: Windows XP
Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Romanian, Russian, SimpChinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
How to Install: extract to desired location, launch DVDFabPortable.exe

Note: BRD's CRK is flagged as Malware. Researching ESET's Detection Win32/Packed.VMProtect.ABO results in a fairly common detection with Game Trainers / fixed EXEs. Ultimately.. the decision is yours

Download:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/KBWVSO3K/DVDFabPortable_9.2.0.2.paf.exe_links

TheEmpathicEar

brd fix works fine

Can U point me to the most up-to-date BRD patch? I have lost track...

• 4 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar

I'm testing this on "Kingsman - Secret Service" on Blu-Ray which I just got from RedBox. It's been analyzing it for at least 10 minutes so far w/o providing any info on the left hand pane that usually comes relatively quickly.

EDIT: If anyone can verify this, can someone suggest an alternative method for copying this Blu-Ray?

EDIT2: I just left it running and it finally got to point where it was ready to copy. I guess I need to update my dual-core Desktop? LOL

TheEmpathicEar

why not try clone BD??

//www.nsanedown.com/?request=257962023

Pedro

You need something to do the "decryption" with CloneBD. i.e. You can't use AnyDVD for Blu-Rays because it requires internet access and this will revert AnyDVD back to "trial" which does not work for Blu-Ray.

What do you use instead of AnyDVD along with CloneBD?

TheEmpathicEar

Yes, I did *** finally *** get DVDFab to work. It just consumed a lot of time [compared with other Blu-Rays]. This is why I was seeking alternatives.

Archived