Adobe Flash Player 18.0.0.160

jalaffa

Adobe Flash Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Flash Player delivers breakthrough web experiences to over 98% of Internet users. Adobe Flash Player is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the color of the installer changed to an extremely darker one - or, is something wrong with my eyes? :P

Still crashing, protected mode or not...Firefox 38.0.6 x86 <_<

Also used ProtectedMode=0 in mms.cfg still no good.

Did not find any problems. Was testing the Firefox 38.0.6 (x86) and also 39.b3 (x86, x64), everything is working normally.

Now available also for Windows 8, 8.1, Windows Server etc

Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 8 - 8.1 Systems (KB3065820)

So, You can Update, it's available.

Can someone clarify that there are 3 versions of Flash? One for IE...One for FireFox,Opera,Safari...and One for Chrome? I was never aware of the additional one for Chrome??? Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Can someone clarify that there are 3 versions of Flash? One for IE...One for FireFox,Opera,Safari...and One for Chrome? I was never aware of the additional one for Chrome??? Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Actually the PPAPI one is meant for Chromium based browsers like Comodo Dragon, SRWare etc, that don't have Flash built in. Chrome has that feature, a built-in Flash player. Thus updating the Flash version with every Chrome update, no need to do that separately.

Archived