Comodo Internet Security 8.2.0.4591

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Download

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freeforever03

It is interesting that when I told the program to search for updates, it didn't find any. Maybe the updates are not on the server yet.

Ballistic Gelatin

^^^

The updates were available for just a brief time earlier today via the native updater. However, Comodo's developers discovered a problem with the installer for Windows 8.1 and are currently fixing the problem. According to the Comodo forum, the Build 4591 update should be available soon.

freeforever03

Thanks for the heads up Ballistic Gelatin. I used the current installer on my Windows 7 system and everything worked great.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived