RlKjZ4m.png

did anybody else got it?

regads

• Replies 94
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackRabbit

Yeah, pretty annoying. Don't like things being pushed to my system without my knowledge....

hahaha that is awesome. it's like a frickin adware :D i don't see it on my system but had a few panicked calls from friends and family

And AGAIN a very good reason for staying with Win7.........

And AGAIN a very good reason for staying with Win7.........

Not really - those screenshots belong to a Windows 7. ;)

november_ra1n

did anybody else got it?

regads

They are sending that notice reserve upgrade when Windows 10 become Final Edition, just ignore it.

Reserve:You can reserve your free upgrade in the Get Windows 10 App. Once you reserve, Windows 10 will download when available, and you can cancel your reservation at any time.*

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-upgrade?OCID=win10_null_vanity_win10upgrade

yes i took it in windows 7

ddIRNSF.png

lHPLhNB.png

regards

these are screenshots from win 7

regards

Would be interested in finding out whether those unwanted nags are still present if the internet is switched off completely. zDLbIxl.gif

did anybody else got it?

regads

They are sending that notice reserve upgrade when Windows 10 become Final Edition, just ignore it.

Reserve:You can reserve your free upgrade in the Get Windows 10 App. Once you reserve, Windows 10 will download when available, and you can cancel your reservation at any time.*

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-upgrade?OCID=win10_null_vanity_win10upgrade

is there anyway to disable this?

as its howing on every BOOT

regards

november_ra1n

regards

To do this, launch Control Panel, click on Programs > Programs and Features, and in the left side of the screen hit the “View installed updates” section.
Look for KB3035583 in the list, right-click it and hit the remove option. If you don’t want to be bothered again in the future, just hide it and no other notifications will be displayed because the update won’t be installed again on your PC.
What’s KB3035583?

According to Microsoft, KB3035583 is an update that “enables additional capabilities for Windows Update notifications in Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.” The company, however, isn’t saying anything about Windows 10, so it’s hard to consider it an upgrade notification for Windows 10.

PS: I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and don't have this in my installed windows update yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kb3035583 - Standalone Installation [Windows 8.1]:

x86

x64

shorty6100

Kudos for helping getting rid of this. I was NOT happy when I got up this morning. I have not been able to figure out which version of Windows 10 I will get-Home or Pro. I have a legal Windows 8.1 64-bit Pro license.

Or in task scheduler - microsoft - windows - setup - gwx : launchtrayprocess ( disable ) and also : refreshgwxconfig ( disable ) and restart your computer :showoff:

regards

To do this, launch Control Panel, click on Programs > Programs and Features, and in the left side of the screen hit the “View installed updates” section.

Look for KB3035583 in the list, right-click it and hit the remove option. If you don’t want to be bothered again in the future, just hide it and no other notifications will be displayed because the update won’t be installed again on your PC.
What’s KB3035583?

According to Microsoft, KB3035583 is an update that “enables additional capabilities for Windows Update notifications in Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.” The company, however, isn’t saying anything about Windows 10, so it’s hard to consider it an upgrade notification for Windows 10.

PS: I have Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and don't have this in my installed windows update yet.

The KB3035583 is already installed on my fully updated Windows 8.1 (x64-bit,) too - however . . . . . . in my case, I do not have the nag.

Wondering whether my multi-layer security is blocking the nag. yXZVmpE.gif

1AOxPi1.png

Kudos for helping getting rid of this. I was NOT happy when I got up this morning. I have not been able to figure out which version of Windows 10 I will get-Home or Pro. I have a legal Windows 8.1 64-bit Pro license.

Win 7 Enterprise and Ultimate + Win 8/8.1 Pro get upgraded to Win 10 Pro.

everyone else get's Win 10 only.

Wondering whether my multi-layer security is blocking the nag. yXZVmpE.gif

1AOxPi1.png

Oh yes, it is now, confirmed - have just identified the reason why I am not receiving the nag (one of my security systems is arresting that nag.) :showoff:

I didn't get any poup on windows 7 ultimate... will find there exist KB3035583 or not

Win 7 Enterprise and Ultimate + Win 8/8.1 Pro get upgraded to Win 10 Pro.

everyone else get's Win 10 only.

Add win 7 pro to that 10 pro upgrade

but you have windows sistem original o cracked?

my sistem is cracked and this morning I got the popup

november_ra1n

but you have windows sistem original o cracked?

my sistem is cracked and this morning I got the popup

Windows only notify you to upgrade Windows 10 if you wish to, that does not always guaranteed that your current crack will activate on Windows 10.

Better to wait till Windows 10 reach the final stage with activation files integrated than we will be able to know what is the possibility to upgrade or activate. Time will tell since than finger cross.

The offline activation it's a valid method to activate the windows 10?

I have same question?

Archived