Mozilla Firefox 39.0 Beta 1

jalaffa

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The previous V38 broke "all Australis tabs other than the current"

The V39 fixed "all Australis tabs other than the current" - but, broke the "current tab," on my system.

I am positive the future looks poised to bring all Firefox Users a better looking Australis. :think:

What's the changelog?

​Changelogs:

​Bug 1167756 - Switch to openUILink for the Pocket menubar item to avoid using and leaking AppConstants.

​Bug 1139125 - Add Windows 64-bit support and certificate chain support to Adobe EME voucher tool.

​Bug 1159717 - Loading the search form from an empty search bar should send the purpose.

​Bug 1159366 - Check for 'sidx' box in ContainerParser.

​Bug 1166349 - Use a fallible allocation in nsXMLHttpRequest::StreamReaderFunc.

​Bug 1157995 - Tell the cycle collector about Navigator::mMediaDevices.

​Bug 1163655 - Move pocket item further up in the bookmarks view.

​Bug 1165911 - Do more safety checks when gathering successful TLS connection telemetry.

​Bug 1121773 - Conditionally include SiteSpecificUserAgent files on mobile/android.

​This was an oversight from Bug 1154960, which added a conditional

include but didn't remove the unconditional include. This avoids the

following intermittent error:

JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: 2147746132"

​Bug 1166364 - Fix typo in telemetry probe.

​Bug 1164942 - Do not load pocket's jsm or other scripts until used with extra getter to satisfy tests.

​Bug 1163076 - Whitelist Daily Motion.

​Bug 1139826 - Fix intermittent browser_586068-browser_state_interrupted.js failures by requesting a longer timeout.

​Bug 1151786 - Intermittent testOfflinePage: Restructure test to wait for offline state to change.

​Bug 1165442 - Fix LIBPATH for NSS after bug 1138824.

​No bug - Bump mozharness.json to rev 53f265aa3754.

​Bug 1162753 - Update talos to pick up quit and remote pageset fixes.

​Bug 1167096 - Flip introductory prefs if there's no saved state.

Just a heads-up - Firefox Users would find some of their add-ons (updated from today onwards) suffixed with the code -signed (right after the version number.) ;)

Just a heads-up - Firefox Users would find some of their add-ons (updated from today onwards) suffixed with the code -signed (right after the version number.) ;)

yep u r ryt brother

but why like that ? did mozila changed something?

tFc8LO5.png

P1HsC3f.png

regards

Starting from the V41, all stable and beta releases of Firefox will disallow unsigned extensions to be installed - with no override.

The V40 is the last release which would permit the above implementation to be overridden.

As an exception, on the ESR - signed add-ons would be implemented only with the V45 onwards.

All new add-ons were expected to be automatically signed at AMO, by May 25th.

Just modded my Fire IE 0.4.5.1-signed add-on successfully - it was not functioning ideally, for me.

This is where Firefox excels - hope Chrome Users are able to overcome their add-on signing restrictions, too. F3h9xqz.gif

The V39 fixed "all Australis tabs other than the current" - but, broke the "current tab," on my system.

Just modded my Tab Mix Plus (TMP) add-on to mitigate this bug. :showoff:

Archived