system freezing plz help

ashish1989

ashish1989

Guys my system is freezing randomly then working normally

installed windows 7 sp1 with latest updates yesterday and using eset nod32 antivirus

plz help me what should I do

I have checked harddisk for errors and cleared them but still system is freezing

Also I have got a BSOD today in the morning

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlienForce1

Tell us more about your PC spec.

Try to see what is happening when the system doesn`t respond (high CPU , or HDD activity)

JjDPE0b.jpg

skBsjLi.jpg

ashish1989

I have tried check disk for errors just now

and the result is very good no hanging problem till now

will reply if no successful result comes

ashish1989

Tell us more about your PC spec.

Try to see what is happening when the system doesn`t respond (high CPU , or HDD activity)

JjDPE0b.jpg

skBsjLi.jpg

what to do in case high cpu usage

from device manager try uninstalling your video card and delete the drivers also...then reboot....worth a try ...at least it will not harm your system

• First - remove permanently (forever and ever) ESET NOD32 Antivirus
  • Secondly - then fix all Windows errors (use Windows 7 Manager, if necessary, ask for advice, I help) - first Windows File Protection ie run sfc /scannow, then Fix Component Store corruption (if needed and if it is possible at all), then Repair all System Components (if needed) and (important) Rebuild WMI Repository - it is Windows Management Instrumentation;
  • Thirdly - Defragment the hard drive and clean the registry (if necessary ask for advice;)
  • NB! do in this order, as I wrote here)
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • If there isn't no result, helps only a clean re-installation, You can maintain your files and folders, but not the settings (important).
  • Everything else is just a waste of time.

my guess is eset - the last 2 or 3 builds sufferd the high cpu usage and the last build was meant to fix it I beleive?

I never had no problem NOD32 v8 I think the problem was more in eset smart security v8 . You could install v7 and see if that's the problem .Sounds more like a problem with net framework updating witch it should go back to normal cpu after few hours after doing windows updates . What ever it was has to do with windows updates it sounds like.

I never had no problem NOD32 v8 I think the problem was more in eset smart security v8 . You could install v7 and see if that's the problem .Sounds more like a problem with net framework updating witch it should go back to normal cpu after few hours after doing windows updates . What ever it was has to do with windows updates it sounds like.

Steve's right. Let it run all night and see if things aren't a lot better in the morning after .Net has settled down. Then you can think about the more drastic approaches kindly listed above. And even before them, I'd boot in Safe mode and see if things are stable then as this will give you a clue to start your diagnosis if needed.

ashish1989

Still having the freezing problem

what to do guys reinstalled windows 7 today after BSOD

• 1 month later...

Still having the freezing problem

what to do guys reinstalled windows 7 today after BSOD

Wich is your system ? amd cpu video card ?

go in safe mode make it backup anyway

Archived