DVDFab 9.1.9.6

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Has anyone tested the BRD crack on this version?

Non us versions all come up in "Trail Mode"

Of course. I only posted the links to the program not the patches.

TheEmpathicEar
For best results, you should run the patcher twice.

Why is it necessary to run it twice? With the previous patch, you needed to first start DVDFab in trial mode, close and then apply the patch. It that necessary with this new patch?

For best results, you should run the patcher twice.

Why is it necessary to run it twice? With the previous patch, you needed to first start DVDFab in trial mode, close and then apply the patch. It that necessary with this new patch?

I suppose you don't have to. Every time I've tried to use the BRD patcher, DVDFab never seems to want to start up, buggy. When I ran the patcher a second time, the program seems to launch better but not all the time. Of course I'm still using XP as my OS so perhaps that could have something to do with it.

If you want to run the patcher just once, that's fine, if it works for you and others.

Running the program before cracking it isn't needed anymore, the new patch overcame that issue. Besides, one should always read the patch's log, to know exactly what was done and how.

Sorry Gentlemen..I have used these patches many times in the past..just cannot get this to work with 9196..wish I knew what I was doing wrong..Thx for all the hard work

Program and fix works fine (Win 7) once you note and block ESET AV from removing BRD.dll as a Trojan during patch.

Archived