I got Blue Screen and this "FAULT PAGE IN NOTPAGED AREA (WiseTDIFw.sys) "

YUMAN

Hi Guys i really Need your help, These recent days i got a BLUE SCREEN at the end of the page i read this: "FAULT PAGE IN NOTPAGED AREA (WiseTDIFw.sys) " i wondered was the faulty piece i deleted it. ENLIGHTEN ME! Cause i'm not an expert in IT Domain! Regards _Thank you

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This file belongs to Wise cleaner if you have it installed try to uninstall it and see if problem will be gone

I Would like to thank everyone of you , the Origin of this Issue is Microsoft Account Syncs, How?

This Problem i already fixed it in the early Past and Right now Comes again bothering me and My Habits, i'm waiting for to get back to the surface when i Re-installed my OS Fresh Copy, Microsoft / Windows Sync The issue again and i thought just a moment, i created a New Outlook Account to see what i'll give, I Set it and Wait for It! i gonna give you feedback in 72 hours if the problem Persist I'll Break Down My PC! Adios Amigos! Cause could't Assist to this Massacre 5 to 15 Blue Screen A day! Damn!

Thank you My Best Friends For Trying to Help Me Kind from You! You're Awesome People!

You're Awesome People!

I know ^_^ :blush: :wub:

You're Not Included! lol :uhuh: :naughty: :D :P Talked about them not You! :cheers: :oops:

All what i Need Help, Haven't got much time for Qualifying people :argue: if thy're Nice or Bad One!

:drunk: Help! :duh: to resolve :medic: this Issue!! i Will be Gratful for anyone of you!

:thumbsup: Grazzie Melli! :naughty: :thumbsup:

Ps: Now i'm Just Kidding Okay! :wub: :showoff: :stfu: U All!

I think i fixed the problem by Logging with a New Outlook Account!

Strange! to learn that Microsoft Sync Everything in my PC Even Faulty things although when re-installed win 8.1 OS when i logged with my 1st Account Microsoft Synced This Fauty Piece, i located it in C:\ Windows\WiseTDIFw.sys even before i proceed to install WiseCare!

and Now i'm Tranquil Thank you!

You're Awesome People!

I know ^_^ :blush: :wub:

You're Not Included! lol :uhuh: :naughty: :D :P Talked about them not You! :cheers: :oops:

All what i Need Help, Haven't got much time for Qualifying people :argue: if thy're Nice or Bad One!

:drunk: Help! :duh: to resolve :medic: this Issue!! i Will be Gratful for anyone of you!

:thumbsup: Grazzie Melli! :naughty: :thumbsup:

Ps: Now i'm Just Kidding Okay! :wub: :showoff: :stfu: U All!

I hear u SISTER....

from now on u won't hear from me. :shutup:

me back to Therru :eekout:

WiseCare is the reason of Blue Screen. That already happened to me. Backups saved situation...

WiseCare:--» Never more !

WiseCare is the reason of Blue Screen. That already happened to me. Backups saved situation...

jofre has right. WiseCare 365 is the reason. It happened to me too. And I used the portable version, not the installed.

I use the latest version of WiseCare 365 and there is no 'WiseTDIFw.sys' under Windows 7 64-bit.

Maybe it is part of a Utility item that I don't use?

Will check it tomorrow in Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Hmm. According to these posts, it has been a problem for some.

http://forum.wisecleaner.com/index.php?/topic/5465-bsod-blue-screen-of-death-help/?hl=wisetdifw-sys#entry20795

http://forum.wisecleaner.com/index.php?/topic/9688-help-with-wise-care-365-358-bsod/?hl=wisetdifw-sys#entry20755

The solution is: you should not have the file - and therefore delete it.

"The solution is: you should not have the file - and therefore delete it."

sure!

​I'm aware about this, but how it comes again with my Synced Microsoft Settings i found it Windows Dir even Before install it, Right now everything seems work fine, therefore i'm obliged to abandon my Old Live Account and all my Settings, Passwords and storage, to refugee in this new One! I SHOULD LOGIN again to Fix the issue and Delete "this faulty piece" but how!

also i send reclamation and feedback to WiseCleaner.com! to Fix the problem.

Thank you!

Here's The Current Version i'm using!

screenshot_22.png

Before the faulty piece Resides here, and now, no longer exists!

screenshot_23.png

Thanks for your Interrest!

_Regards

Considering the info from these forum threads, trying to reproduce it with 3.59 under Win 8.1 does not seem useful. :unsure:

Wise will HAVE to resolve this issue in upcoming versions, so a check is for later.

Archived