RollBack Rx Pro 10.3 Build 2700298253

jalaffa

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 37
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's New:

• Change the program name from Rollback Rx PC to Rollback Rx Professional
  • A totally re-designed client communication module to work with the new Remote Management Console (RMC)
  • Add Tree View to the snapshot window
  • Add a check for updates feature
  • Check if the subsystem has been removed by 3rd party antivirus scanner when system is shutting down or restart
  • Expand RAM usage by the subsystem when updating baseline
  • Support multiple hard drives with different partition styles (MBR, or GPT)

What's Fixed:

• Fix the problem that installer does not recognize the drive letters same as Windows explorer
  • Fix the problem that setup fails with insufficient disk space due to NTFS MFT table are not continuous
  • Fix the problem that license activation fails on UEFI subsystem
  • Fix the BSOD cause by bootmgfw.efi
  • Fix the problem that tray icon does not show up after a reboot due to "MySearchString" is too long

I have quit using RbRX, the prev version ate all my partition, without making any backups. In ~4 days from 98gb my windows partition got to ~1.4 gb. I checked the settings and there wasn't any autobackup setting on, and in the snapshots section, I had only 2, one of 7 gb and another one of 3.

Recommend using RollbackRx as Ghost (delete scheduler, one snapshot - baseline only), work perfect!

That thread lists several options that are still valid today.

Just because it wasn't posted yesterday, doesn't mean it's useless.

No new alternatives after 2012 ???

Have they fixed this software so it stops eating boot files and making your system unusable unless you rewrite the boot sector?

My examples are.

My partners notebook, one day would not boot.

So I rewrote the boot files and it booted naturally and she ended up with her system back to before when she installed it.

So all her work stored on drive C: lost never to return.

My daughters did the same.

My Sons, well it just sent his PC (Windows 8 x64 HP) back to when it was installed in the factory.

My advice is, if you're on 7 use Ghost.

If you do use this software, then make an image with other software also.

I did tell my partner and offspring to do what I had just written, however they are family and family take no notice.

That thread lists several options that are still valid today.

Just because it wasn't posted yesterday, doesn't mean it's useless.

No new alternatives after 2012 ???

Here are the alternatives I can think of right now. They may not all be the exact same kind of product but they are all "sandbox" or "restore" options

Sandboxie - A useful application that will allow you to browse the Web securely, while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content

RollBack XP - Instant time machine for your XP workstation. It is a comprehensive Windows XP System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PC's to any previous state within seconds. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be instantly reversed in seconds.

Shadow Defender - An advanced and efficient application designed to protect your computer from being modified or affected by any files changes or virus attacks

Reboot Restore Rx - Straightforward piece of software capable of restoring selected partitions to a previous state by specifying a baseline in few easy steps

AX64 Time Machine - A practical and straightforward application that enables you to restore your computer to an earlier state and get back your files and settings

ToolWiz Time Freeze - An instant protection tool to keep your system safe and always like new by reverting it to a previous state each time you perform a reboot

ToolWiz Time Machine - This application enables you to protect the integrity of your computer by performing system rollback and system restore operations as well as taking system snapshots

home-edition-cover1.png

Horizon DataSys announced today the launch of an entirely new, free version of their most popular instant recovery software entitled RollBack Rx Home Edition.

This program, based off of the world’s leading Windows system restore software RollBack Rx, is the first time the company’s patented sector-mapping technology is going to be available to anyone at no cost.

“What’s out there protecting computers right now is just, quite frankly, not good enough,” says Lyle Patel, CEO and President of Horizon DataSys.

“Every day there’s a new story out there about ransomware infecting computers, viruses spreading across machines, and people being left with no choice but to pay with their hard-earned cash to make the problem go away. It’s a shame.”

RollBack Rx Home Edition fills those holes in PC security. With the release of this new software anyone can now download and better protect their computers at no cost.

“We don’t want people to be left out to dry,” Patel said. “There’s too much out there now that does irreversible damage to computers, and we’re tired of seeing those who can’t afford it not be able to fully protect their PC’s, which more often than not contains serious, sensitive data.”

RollBack Rx Home Edition can create up to 7 snapshots which are stored on the sector-level of the harddrive and are further protected with 256-bit AES encryption, virtually eliminating the threat of lost or damaged data due to viruses, malware, or ransomware.

Each snapshot exists outside of Windows, so if the Operating System (OS) itself is corrupted the snapshots can still be accessed via the software’s own subconsole which boots prior to Windows loading.

RollBack Rx Home Edition v1.0 Build #: 201503091326

Last updated: March 12, 2015

• Take up to 7 snaphots, either manually or automatically via the pre-configured scheduled "Daily@FirstBoot" task
  • Fully supports all Windows Operating system from XP to 8.1
  • Explore, browse and retrieve files from any snapshots
  • Lock important snapshots to prevent deletion

Download the program here: http://bit.ly/1x8GIwe

Watch the announcement video here: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/RollBack_RX_Home_Video.ihtml

Comparison: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Benefits

Homepage: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Features

where is Rollback XP ?

replaced with ...

home-edition-cover1.png

Horizon DataSys announced today the launch of an entirely new, free version of their most popular instant recovery software entitled RollBack Rx Home Edition.

This program, based off of the world’s leading Windows system restore software RollBack Rx, is the first time the company’s patented sector-mapping technology is going to be available to anyone at no cost.

“What’s out there protecting computers right now is just, quite frankly, not good enough,” says Lyle Patel, CEO and President of Horizon DataSys.

“Every day there’s a new story out there about ransomware infecting computers, viruses spreading across machines, and people being left with no choice but to pay with their hard-earned cash to make the problem go away. It’s a shame.”

RollBack Rx Home Edition fills those holes in PC security. With the release of this new software anyone can now download and better protect their computers at no cost.

“We don’t want people to be left out to dry,” Patel said. “There’s too much out there now that does irreversible damage to computers, and we’re tired of seeing those who can’t afford it not be able to fully protect their PC’s, which more often than not contains serious, sensitive data.”

RollBack Rx Home Edition can create up to 7 snapshots which are stored on the sector-level of the harddrive and are further protected with 256-bit AES encryption, virtually eliminating the threat of lost or damaged data due to viruses, malware, or ransomware.

Each snapshot exists outside of Windows, so if the Operating System (OS) itself is corrupted the snapshots can still be accessed via the software’s own subconsole which boots prior to Windows loading.

RollBack Rx Home Edition v1.0 Build #: 201503091326

Last updated: March 12, 2015
  • Take up to 7 snaphots, either manually or automatically via the pre-configured scheduled "Daily@FirstBoot" task
  • Fully supports all Windows Operating system from XP to 8.1
  • Explore, browse and retrieve files from any snapshots
  • Lock important snapshots to prevent deletion

Download the program here: http://bit.ly/1x8GIwe

Watch the announcement video here: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/RollBack_RX_Home_Video.ihtml

Comparison: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Benefits

Homepage: http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=40#Features

Acronis True Image, Macrium Reflect, Clonezilla, CrashPlan, Deep Freeze, DriveImage XML, Reboot Restore Rx, Genie Timeline, XXClone, Paragon Backup & Recovery, Drive SnapShot, HDClone...

The list of alternatives is a long one. I suggest you use Google.

There are websites out there for finding similar software. Try sites like alternativeto.net or 3alternatives.com

I known. This is strange but "call home" or check for updates in 10.3 are patched and do not works. You can try. Maybe this is lifetime 14 days?

I known. This is strange but "call home" or check for updates in 10.3 are patched and do not works. You can try. Maybe this is lifetime 14 days?

Changed the date and demo expired, i think they will make a v2 of it to fix it

November_ra1n:

Once I installed RollBack Rx and it worked without problems, even saved me from a big problem since I roll back almost instantly. But after reading the stories of various nsaner users and the problems they had, I uninstalled it.

My question, What is your experience or opinion about this program?, please.

Thanks for the help.

Archived