Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 5

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 49
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever try to clean reinstall your browser using Total Uninstall & reinstall IDM.!

Actually my issue is like this , it's still happening with build 5 . . . On general connection = no issue , but via proxy app = :wtf:

november_ra1n

Actually my issue is like this , it's still happening with build 5 . . . On general connection = no issue , but via proxy app = :wtf:

I have already seen your issue maybe it has something to do with your proxy server. Try clean installation with TU also use registry cleaner before install them see if you have same trouble.

Reinstall your proxy application too.

If going to use proxies best to use a patch .

The problem is if you put a proxy in here

Lq4V6e1.png

This breaks Firewall block unless there's some way to block ips in the proxy app I explained this long ago . I use IDM with with just blocking ips in my firewall with a vpn and I never have no problems ever. If your going use a different ip with it you need to route it through your whole computer are just use a patch.

Its just like If I used KIS firewall Id ether block ips overall through networking or use a patch . Blocking in exe is known to remove rules on updates for trusted apps . I explained this long ago when testing kis how to block thorough network .

I use Windows 8 Firewall control i never had any problem but I dont put proxies in IDM anymore.

I have already seen your issue maybe it has something to do with your proxy server. Try clean installation with TU also use registry cleaner before install them see if you have same trouble.

Reinstall your proxy application too.

This breaks Firewall block unless there's some way to block ips in the proxy app I explained this long ago . I use IDM with with just blocking ips in my firewall with a vpn and I never have no problems ever. If your going use a different ip with it you need to route it through your whole computer are just use a patch.

posting few screenshot related to that issue . . .

steven36 I don't use proxy in IDM setting, I use proxy app mostly , I know it divides the firewall rules (from default firewall settings) , so I configured IDM Blocking to block via app rule settings too . . . wait, posting some ss , then it'll be better clear

november_ra1n

steven36 I don't use proxy in IDM setting, I use proxifier mostly , I know proxifier divides the firewall rules (from default firewall settings) , so I configured IDM Blocking to block via proxifier settings too . . . wait, posting some ss , then it'll be better clear

Try Zenmate, has Chrome and Firefox extension--------brilliantly fast and easy to use beside there is no trouble with IDM. Also use Cyberghost if i need to use third party application such as utorrent but zenmate has much fast connection if you want to browse only.

Zenmate only changes the ip in your browser the problem you can get off it is if the download is locked to your ip it wont work in IDM . In order for a proxy for all sites to work the ip in your browser must be the same as in IDM unless your browser leaks your real ip.

Try Zenmate, has Chrome and Firefox extension--------brilliantly fast and easy to use beside there is no trouble with IDM. Also use Cyberghost if i need to use third party application such as utorrent but zenmate has much fast connection if you want to browse only.

okay, I'll make a fresh installation of everything to check further if issue remains or not ^_^

november_ra1n

Zenmate only changes the ip in your browser the problem you can get off it is if the download is locked to your ip it wont work in IDM . In order for a proxy for all sites to work the ip in your browser must be the same as in IDM unless your browser leaks your real ip.

Who cares about leaks IP as long as i have fast and easy connection --------i have already mention for browser i only zenmate if other use Cyberghost beside nothing is secure majority of the proxy server leaking IP if they want to. However i am not going to start endless discussion about what proxy server leaks IP what does not, i leave this to you. You can go page and page trying to speak about those i have no interest to listen nonsense.

steven36 I don't use proxy in IDM setting, I use proxy app mostly , I know it divides the firewall rules (from default firewall settings) , so I configured IDM Blocking to block via app rule settings too . . . wait, posting some ss , then it'll be better clear

If using KIS you can block it overall thorough network settings of the firewall and it wont leak . If i didn't know how Id just use a patch REiS patch been working for a very long time .

Who cares about leaks IP as long as i have fast and easy connection --------i have already mention for browser i only zenmate if other use Cyberghost beside nothing is secure majority of the proxy server leaking IP any way. However i am not going to start endless discussion about what leaks proxy server leaks IP what does not i leave this to you. You can go page and page trying to speak about those i have no interest to listen nonsense.

This has nothing to do with leaking or not leaking . It has to do with a lot of download sites are IP depended and if you have one ip in your browser and different one in your computer . IDM will be using the IP from your computer and it want work with the ip in your browser. If going use a add-on to change ip in your browser you be better off using J Downloader are something that's not depended on you browser ip like IDM is. IDM works thorough the extension in your browser and if its ip depended if the ips dont match it want download.

When I use a proxy in my browser say I have trouble accessing a site with my vpn on I just turn on portable Tor or use a proxy from somwere. I use Auto proxy and I have it fixed were only the sites I have trouble with is added . That way it dont effect filehost sites . I'm already using A VPN why do I need a proxy on all sites?

oadA1lZ.png

remzkee0903

Waiting for Pre-Activated by m4rdhi BRAVO! :rolleyes:

If using KIS you can block it overall thorough network settings of the firewall and it wont leak . If i didn't know how Id just use a patch REiS patch been working for a very long time .

KIS doesn't work anymore. i tried several times...and every time it leaks ips. especially KIS 15.0.2.361 is not efficient to apply dcs18 ip block method i swear

When ever i enable IDM in chrome browsers i get incoming internet to windows explorer :lol:

I think looping back from local host strange :unsure:

4tTuYdy.png

As far as testing KIS again I'm not no time soon. if i was going to use Kasper, I would just use the AV with a better FW

KIS doesn't work anymore. i tried several times...and every time it leaks ips. especially KIS 15.0.2.361 is not efficient to apply dcs18 ip block method i swear

Using KIS MR2 from last 2 months , IDM IP Blocks added too , It never leaked IP's even for a single time , on MR1 it used to leak ip's . . . Me , @Kantry123 also mentioned it earlier . . . MR2 is all fine B)

✍ For better clarification here's KIS15 MR2 IDM Blocking screenshot ✍

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

Using KIS MR2 from last 2 months , IDM IP Blocks added too , It never leaked IP's even for a single time , on MR1 it used to leak ip's . . . Me , @Kantry123 also mentioned it earlier . . . MR2 is all fine B)

✍ For better clarification here's KIS15 MR2 IDM Blocking screenshot ✍

kYd22UP.png?1?7114

Yes that's right that's what i posted before and worked as long as you block the ips over all . I dont like having to do that I rather block the ips through my exe so i can still access the site. The problem I had with KIS blocking the exe it would work as long as you kept the app not trusted but as soon as you went to update it would move back to trusted and undo your blocks . Apps didn't stay in zones you put them in. Maybe they fixed but if they did it would be a miracle because every since they changed the FW in it after v7 its had problems with removing your rules . V7 had a good FW but after that it kept going down hill.

Archived