Recommend me a good 5.1 speakers

sanjoa

Hi, nsaners! How are ya? As title says, I'd like you to recommend me a good pair of 5.1 speakers for my computer (they must have mini plug connectors, so I can connect them directly to my mother -ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/GEN2 R2.0). Thanks in advance

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't it has a woofer, like.. 2 for next to your PC and a big woofer for the bass?

The absence of woofer doesn't mean it can't produce bass. Its frequency range is 38Hz to 22kHz so there's the bass.

5.1 speakers for gaming are usually bad since every satellite speakers are range limited and only the woofer produces bass. Here, both speakers do, plus the fidelity and the sound quality are far better. You can still buy a separate woofer for very low end bass if you want though.

I personally prefer a good 2.0 speakers to listen to music in my room and a good headphone for gaming to avoid annoying my neighbors and better spacialization.

There is no sub woofer, but to listen you would never know it.

I have some Dali Fazon speakers on my HiFi. The computer B&W's sound tonally as good but due to their small size can't fill a big room like the Fazons. As my HiFi is in a big room and the computer in my office all is well.

nachtlampje

There is no sub woofer, but to listen you would never know it.

I have some Dali Fazon speakers on my HiFi. The computer B&W's sound tonally as good but due to their small size can't fill a big room like the Fazons. As my HiFi is in a big room and the computer in my office all is well.

I have them too those MM-1, do you have to set your sound also so high to hear something, like music?

It's says on my right corner, 55% USB:

Ci0wKjQ.jpg

Is this normal?

Edit: I can not update the firmware, I do get a white light but after that nothing happens..

When I click next I get a message that there isn't a device present:

yUubaAO.jpg

nachtlampje

The MM-1 only connect through USB to your PC, is that all?

Try Bose-speakers !!

Very good with DFX, just great,using it for years now,only updating the DFX sometimes......

The MM-1 only connect through USB to your PC, is that all?

They connect via usb but there is also a standard jack input as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived