mIRC 7.41

jalaffa

mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donkey-girl

Just Upgraded and nothing else have been done, so lets see how long it will stay activated :)

its working but everytime i close and open again it keep asking for the serial, its not like the one that its cracked by EAT that just put anything and it works once for all

knowledge-Spammer

if u talkin about the crack i post u can block it with firewall i think to stop it askin for key

but if you are blocking it with firewall then i cant use the program...

If you block some ip address activation mirc you will fine.

What ? I been using a blacklisted key since 2011 . I never blocked nothing it just stays registered by upgrading ..Dont TE crack work why do you want to block something ?

What ? I been using a blacklisted key since 2011 . I never blocked nothing it just stays registered by upgrading ..Dont TE crack work why do you want to block something ?

I used mIRC before 3 year, then leave mIRC... I don't know for activation server how is work but then I block 2 ip address and use forever key with method serial fishing, never used crack or patch for mIRC.

I used mIRC before 3 year, then leave mIRC... I don't know for activation server how is work but then I block 2 ip address and use forever key with method serial fishing, never used crack or patch for mIRC.

I use old serial i got from a site in 2011 i installed on one my drives as portable it was activated to many times (black listed) As long as I keep it on that drive it works by just upgrading the portable . i never had to block no 2 ips .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived