uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 38913

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to Adriano for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[2015-03-03 15:58:37] valid plus key, but not activated. Attempting activation...
[2015-03-03 15:58:40] Activation error: limit reached
Anyone else noticed this when using the Pro "settings.dat"?

knowledge-Spammer
[2015-03-03 15:58:37] valid plus key, but not activated. Attempting activation...

no what settingdat did u use

Still working here on clean install with fuken's portable maybe the key is tied in to your hardware and works for some that's used it before and its blacklisted for new pcs . I know if you use antivirus you need to allow BitTorrentAntivirus.exe through your firewall . The player that it comes with never works right and it comes with Bitdefender free . I dont use it ..the private site I belong to only wants me to use uTorrent 2.2.1. When I use public sites I just use Portable qBittorrent :)

no what settingdat did u use

I used the settings.dat file uploaded by Ghost in another thread, hoping to get the Pro features. Why? Is there any other Pro settings.dat file?

maybe the key is tied in to your hardware and works for some that's used it before and its blacklisted for new pcs .

Yeah, that is a possible. I don't really know how uTorrent Pro's protection actually work.

I know if you use antivirus you need to allow BitTorrentAntivirus.exe through your firewall . The player that it comes with never works right and it comes with Bitdefender free . I dont use it ..

Hahaha!! You are absolutely right! I thought I am the only one having trouble with that damn media player. I have never been able to stream or play anything with it. :D

If i already configured utorrent to remove or block the ads in the settings, when upgrading utorrent over the previous installation or when upgrading the portable version, do i need to redo the ad blocking settings again?

I also noticed that when i configured utorrent to disable the ads, the instructions said to change these parts in options advanced area

- offers.featured_content_badge_enabled > false
- offers.featured_content_notifications_enabled > false
- offers.featured_content_rss_enabled > false

however, every time i reload utorrent, they go back to the default state and say true

knowledge-Spammer

If i already configured utorrent to remove or block the ads in the settings, when upgrading utorrent over the previous installation or when upgrading the portable version, do i need to redo the ad blocking settings again?

no

How do play the media player on utorrent It actually looks different from the one I grabbbed here.

hONDQmU.png

Archived