VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.2.0

jalaffa

MPC-HC is good, but the interface is just prehistoric.

Once you are done configuring your MPC-HC - why would you need an interface? lEMe01Z.gif

During play - the video should be filling your entire screen (regardless of whether the videois being played on VLC, MPC-HC - or, whatever.)

• Replies 43
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's right, but you still would like a nicer interface...

Really curious . . . . . . . . can you please post a screenshot of any interface (any video player) that seems wonderful - nicer than MPC-HC? yXZVmpE.gif

Confess that I am pretty old school - wanna find out whether I am so totally out-of-fashion. Look forward to (seeing for myself) this new fad of viewing videos with the interface showing.

Really curious . . . . . . . . can you please post a screenshot of any interface (any video player) that seems wonderful - nicer than MPC-HC? yXZVmpE.gif

Confess that I am pretty old school - wanna find out whether I am so totally out-of-fashion. Look forward to (seeing for myself) this new fad of viewing videos with the interface showing.

http://www.light-alloy.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=899.0;attach=10376;image

http://www.light-alloy.ru/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=899.0;attach=10376;image

Which video player does the interface on your link, belong to? yXZVmpE.gif

Which video player does the interface on your link, belong to? yXZVmpE.gif

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/239693-light-alloy-4882-build-2038/?hl=%2Blight+%2Balloy

This is what you called nice interface....man this is ugliest interface I've ever seen :D

What I'm trying to say is that beauty or sense for it is just subjective.

For me MPC and MPC-HC has perfect interface, simple, intuitive, nice, responsive, and has low memory footprint.

And I think that argue about sense of beauty should not continue...

This is what you called nice interface....man this is ugliest interface I've ever seen :D

What I'm trying to say is that beauty or sense for it is just subjective.

For me MPC and MPC-HC has perfect interface, simple, intuitive, nice, responsive, and has low memory footprint.

And I think that argue about sense of beauty should not continue...

Yor forgot to add boring to that list. :sleep:

@ jvidal

You better post an interface-screenshot of a video player that is at least 3 times better looking than the ones which joe13 has posted - let me tell you that my MPC-HC looks like a red, hot, sexy vixen . . . . . . . . . on heat. :coolwink:

Despite those drop-dead looks - I would still never ever configure a video player with even a slight trace of the interface showing. h3uXN07.gif

Hi dcs 18, how did you made MPC-HC look red-hot ??

As far as I know you can not chance the UI in MPC-HC , I think its better then VLC, but VLC can be chanced the way you want .

mpv is better than vlc IMO, but MPC-HC is still the best (though I was thinking MPC-BE is better). sorry guys, off-topic :D

edit:

I talk about minimalistic player yet good output. :)

Purple Trail

MPC-HC is good, but the interface is just prehistoric.

On the other hand, MPC-BE is, correctly, a nice improvement over MPC-HC.

If the only complaint someone can up with is the interface, it must be a really great program.

Personally I actually like MPC-HC's classic interface. MPC-BE just ruins it.

Hi dcs 18, how did you made MPC-HC look red-hot ??

As far as I know you can not chance the UI in MPC-HC , I think its better then VLC, but VLC can be chanced the way you want .

Yep Pete 12, you are right - the procedure is quite elaborate (somewhat in the lines of changing the CCleaner UI.)

Hi dcs 18,could you,please, give us some more detailed info about chancing MPC-HC -interface ??

btw,sorry for chancing subject ,from VLC to MPC,maybe you still want to help us .........

sorry, can't post an attached image on this crappy system and I'm most certainly not creating an account on some image hosting site just to please you. sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, can't post an attached image on this crappy system and I'm most certainly not creating an account on some image hosting site just to please you. sorry.

It would take far more than an incapability of creating an account to host to post a crappy image from your crappier (self-confessed) system to please me - sorry about that. :lol:

Archived