Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 2

jalaffa

Warning note: IDM was not found, or IDM update is required ???

Manuall to solve it as post 9 described no solved the problem. I don't want to uninstall browser and re-install all extensions and configure it at the begging. Anyone solved this?

• Replies 29
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 2 Pre-Activated by m4rdhi BRAVO

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/4uXOR7B2/0/blob?download

VirusTotal Result => 0/57

Auto Update Disabled

http://ge.tt/api/1/files/7XXmS7B2/0/blob?download

VirusTotal Result => 0/57

Hi .

Links do not work .

Have another link please ?

this link is for the first version I did download it before to my computer

Internet Download Manager 6.23 Build 2 Pre-Activated by m4rdhi BRAVO

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/afcd7e98e1/IDM.6.23.2.1-Activated.rar

the second version link didn't work so i couldn't download it

Warning note: IDM was not found, or IDM update is required ???

Manuall to solve it as post 9 described no solved the problem. I don't want to uninstall browser and re-install all extensions and configure it at the begging. Anyone solved this?

Are you using any proxy software / proxy vpn ? Cause, by default internet connection you'll not face the problem unless your network gets differed for using external proxy app . . . . I have checked using a proxy app . . .

Here's what I noticed :

• When I was using IDM 6.22 lastly using proxy app , no problem found . . Google chrome also used to run smoothly . . . Later I updated IDM to 6.23 (same thing with build 2) , Then I noticed while opening Google Chrome ( at the time when the new IDM extension popup appears) it's making an extra connection using IP: 127.0.0.1 , PORT: can't remember this moment . . . After this external connection happens , I got the warning "Warning note: IDM was not found, or IDM update is required" . But, If I add the IDM extension without using the proxy app then all goes fine without any warnings <_< Later, after several test of this issue I turned back to IDM 6.22 . . . Seems IDM 6.23 making external checking through Google Chrome while using proxy app which was not happening with 6.22 . . .
dcs18 You have any solution for this ? / noticed this issue ?

using IDM trough proxies apps unless there's some way to block the ips in the app is not advised when blocking ips it can override your firewall and unregister you . If you use proxies in idm best to use a patch . I dont use proixes in IDM I just use it with a VPN and its fine . I tested proxies in Chorme its just like a VPN . WebRTC leaks your ip even though your using proxy.

Archived