CCleaner 5.03.5128

jalaffa

I think its always had a ugly GUI and its closed source and they will never have skins for it. As far as making all software's look black for me it was quite easy I just installed Abstract Dark theme from Microsoft and adjusted the colors to be more dark . But I never seen and CC Cleaner GUI I liked you may get back the one your use too . But still its ugly . :P

• Replies 63
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trick isn't working for me. The title bar still remains the same ugly white one.

Have anyone got that trick working?

Well, I got it working, long ago - using a different approach, though. B)

trick not working for me to

@dcs18 no download link for your edited one y ? or are u useing a custom theme

CCleaner it's a software, not a van Gogh picture. It was made to clean registry, not to stare on it. :)

My thoughts exactly Chatman. I use CCleaner to clean crap, junk and and not as a peace of art.

i think best way to edit the program may be how he did it on winrar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yRQ4blcr14&feature=player_detailpage#t=68

Winrar can be skinned there site and deviant art has themes for it. Just like most browsers and windows can be . But the developers at Piriform done said they want add this feature . Its only had 2 GUI change in 11 years here's what old cc cleaner looked like I like it better than that ugly brown.

JuzXLGk.png

knowledge-Spammer

can i ask what program u used to do this i tryed to inbox u but can not lol

i think u used PE Explorer ????? if u did how as i try for like 20mins but it broke the program when i tryed:)

For those who don't mind suffering the burden of slavery . . . . . . . . à la Metro (ModernUI) - I have appended my signature, Disclaimer (to post # 2053.)

To those who are particular about going Mercedes (nothing but the very best) - I look forward to your feedback (expect some frequent updates.)

i think u used PE Explorer ????? if u did how as i try for like 20mins but it broke the program when i tryed:)

I used Photoshop, WinRAR and Windows Style Builder. F3h9xqz.gif

knowledge-Spammer

not thats its a big thing but whats up with icons

Wf9qSZ6.png?1just my feedback

not thats its a big thing but whats up with icons

Wf9qSZ6.png?1just my feedback

Yep, icons have been changed, too - have tried to get as 3-D a look as possible.

Here is something more indicative:--

Click the following image for the bigger picture:

6KzUyJQ.png

Ah, yes - the first nice one is from the V2, second one is new (to me) and the third one is the one I liked (hope you noticed the screenshot I just added to my previous post.) ^_^

BTW, those 3 (square) icons which you posted - I suspect, could be from Rocket Dock. yXZVmpE.gif

knowledge-Spammer

Ah, yes - the first nice one is from the V2, second one is new (to me) and the third one is the one I liked (hope you noticed the screenshot I just added to my previous post.) ^_^

BTW, those 3 (square) icons which you posted - I suspect, could be from Rocket Dock. yXZVmpE.gif

added more sorry about the Rocket Dock ones

If there's an update, can we just replace all files from yours to latest version ?

If this becomes a hit with the people - we shall certainly update new files on the server. :)

At this point in time, I fear folks are still enslaved (willingly or unwillingly) to Metro (ModernUI) - if they are found to go ga-ga (instead of Van Gogh,) I think it might be worth keeping those files up-to-date.

Have been pimping my own copy of CCleaner, since a long time - but, getting it forward and backward compatible can be quite a task (just testing the troubled waters, for now.)

knowledge-Spammer

i see more people will want u to post on all updates now on ccleaner updates i no i will want u to :)

If there's an update, can we just replace all files from yours to latest version ?

If this becomes a hit with the people - we shall certainly update new files on the server. :)

At this point in time, I fear folks are still enslaved (willingly or unwillingly) to Metro (ModernUI) - if they are found to go ga-ga (instead of Van Gogh,) I think it might be worth keeping those files up-to-date.

Have been pimping my own copy of CCleaner, since a long time - but, getting it forward and backward compatible can be quite a task (just testing the troubled waters, for now.)

Yeah, sometimes it hurts to see an UGLY GUI of programs all day long ( ofcourse if you're perfectionst person ).

is there a retail version of ccleaner professional?

or just the standard version and using the crack - serial it become professional?

is there a retail version of ccleaner professional?

or just the standard version and using the crack - serial it become professional?

Not Sure If Can Call Retail But Here It's Link From Piriform Site will lead to latest if available :

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/professional

And You May find Standard / Slim / Portable if Available Here:

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds

^_^

The difference in Pro vs Standard.. Pro version comes with Branding DLL and trial.dat

But once you regster it with a serial slim , standard , portable it gives you the same Branding DLL and becomes Pro so in the end there's no difference . :)

2BRorIG.png

So no benefit in using that pro installer unless your going use the trial . ;)

Archived