ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi zavana,

Could you be so kind to give this poor man, a family man with no income to give Adguard 1 license key?

Thanks in Advance!

As mentioned Post #522

​Another reason I stop entertaining new member status account as one could easily create another acc came back just for another key. Also some of people here seems to be too proud to req key publicly would PM me, which from day 1 I already stated "Request thru PM are ignored". Out of courtsey, I correspond back to certain active members PMs here but later turn out to be demanding quacks who can't understand simple instructions.

Another alternative if you cant met the requisites

Adguard Premium 180days

I installed this, Adguard Premium 180days, then reinstalled this, Adguard 6.0 Alpha https://cdn.adguard....ha/Setup.exe?dl, qoute from donkey-girl. then I refresh status still on 180 days. Thanks to zavana, november_ra1n, & donkey-girl!

@zavana :please: PM my Android & Windows key..

TIA ;)

Choose only 1 bro, ain't your 2nd,3rd time here lol

:nono: The Key's was deleted in my PM box the one's you sent me before :D

TIA ;)

grey_hair_boy

is it really true can have a free key for windows version?? my trial license ends tomorrow :unsure:

please one key, i've been looking for this since all day :(

I installed this, Adguard Premium 180days, then reinstalled this, Adguard 6.0 Alpha https://cdn.adguard....ha/Setup.exe?dl

, qoute from donkey-girl. then I refresh status still on 180 days. Thanks to zavana, november_ra1n, & donkey-girl!

Hopefully see u again here with requirements met

That's for sure zavana. Maybe by the time before the 180days passed, I might already met the requirements! :)

@zavana.... could you be so kind to PM me license for Windows 10 Pro.

Maybe an exception to req.? Been here since 2012.. "New Member"?(I think I'm way past that). Sorry my post are not up to par.... just don't believe in posting "drabble" or "repeating" what someone said a post or more before... that's just me.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived