Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.2

jalaffa

Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. To remove a program completely and without leaving a trace you can monitor all system changes made during its installation, and then use that information to uninstall it with one click only - simple and easy! Full native 64-bit support.

Download

• Replies 85
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly rebuilt registrator - added check for installed Revo, and also stupid antivirus is no longer swear (one of the previous builds strongly swear :)): https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d740f328eef46f25081742f9a78400ced44e1bffc07fec58105cd43c10498779/analysis/1418643015/

http://www.upload.ee/files/4411784/RUP_3.1.x_Registrator.7z.html

@ addhaloka
Avast is swearing on this one - heuristics (not swearing on one of previous however). I don`t know why you try to update your stuff for every new version because older one works just fine. Perfectionism? If it ain`t broken, don`t fix it :lol:

@ addhaloka

Avast is swearing on this one - heuristics (not swearing on one of previous however). I don`t know why you try to update your stuff for every new version because older one works just fine. Perfectionism? If it ain`t broken, don`t fix it :lol:

The main meaning of update - added on the advice ADMIN@CRACK check for installed Revo Pro to if not installed - registration is not made.

lic file didnt work for me, Yes i put in the right folder C:\ProgramData\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro but it just wouldnt accept it,

fixed by using the RUP 3,1 Registration and its registered in my name.

TheEmpathicEar

You "all" R assuming that the a license was used in the previous install and not "medicine"?

You "all" R assuming that the a license was used in the previous install and not "medicine"?

They all mean installing new version over a previously activated veresion of Revo worked fine!!

The license remains the same

Regards

TheEmpathicEar

They all mean installing new version over a previously activated veresion of Revo worked fine!!

Regards

It seemed to work for me too. The real test is uninstalling something and making sure that the software does not revert to trial during this.

Regards

It seemed to work for me too. The real test is uninstalling something and making sure that the software does not revert to trial during this.

The key by Nael was made for v3.05 its been working for over a year .

Regards

The key by Nael was made for v3.05 its been working for over a year .

OK. Cool. :rolleyes:

Archived