CCleaner 5.00.5035 Beta

jalaffa

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Download

• Replies 32
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat they doing to my fav tiny app cleaner :(

i will stick with old version

They really should offer two different GUI versions to download, one for Windows 7 and one for Windows 8. Or if you're on Windows 8 it would recognize Windows 8 and then change the GUI to Windows 8 mode. Piriform will lose some users for sure if they don't offer any other GUI I think.

look like its time to start blocking ccleaner nowdays with updates like this do not look good at all i think to much like windows 8 when i on windows 7 now lol

files for pro http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ef72cac7

kNo2cIQ.jpg?1

Beta just for "such a beautiful" theme skin(skin interface) I'm I Right?!!! Or This is just a nightmare. pls someone report to the.. Because now I have major depression!

After awhile old versions of cleaners will stop working on your web browsers . Its like once there's a new IE when ever it comes out it want work for it.

http://www.neowin.net/news/internet-explorer-12-ui-overhaul-is-a-blend-of-chrome-and-firefox-adds-extension-support

After awhile old versions of cleaners will stop working on your web browsers . Its like once there's a new IE when ever it comes out it want work for it.

http://www.neowin.net/news/internet-explorer-12-ui-overhaul-is-a-blend-of-chrome-and-firefox-adds-extension-support

me using this CCleaner 4.19.4867

Those who cannot pimp the Metro/(ModernUI) theme of the latest CCleaner may want to block updates by completely firewalling CCleaner64.exe (CCleaner.exe - for 32-bit installations) or by selective firewalling of the following IP:--

Those who cannot pimp the Metro/(ModernUI) theme of the latest CCleaner may want to block updates by completely firewalling CCleaner64.exe (CCleaner.exe - for 32-bit installations) or by selective firewalling of the following IP:--

Or use portable version, and uncheck Automatically check for updates to CCleaner box. It should work.

Or use portable version, and uncheck Automatically check for updates to CCleaner box. It should work.

To use the GUI to disable automatic updates to CCleaner, the portable version is not required.

I prefer blocking by firewall - it supersedes the GUI settings which the Customers can anyways change.

in portable versions from this thread "Active Monitoring/Enable system monitoring/Enable browser monitoring" does not working like in old portable versions

is it bug?

november_ra1n

in portable versions from this thread "Active Monitoring/Enable system monitoring/Enable browser monitoring" does not working like in old portable versions

is it bug?

i only use on demand scan function thats why i use portables, i did not test those functionality.

Try this portable also:

CCleaner Professional 5.00.5035 Beta ML

http://portableappz.blogspot.com.tr/2013/05/ccleaner-4024115-32-64-bit-multilingual.html

Archived