VoodooShield™ - Free 1 year License

Ponting

• Replies 83
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally coded the entire installer, and it should not check for UAC if it is already disabled, or if you are running anything below Vista.

Here is my clean system after having uninstalled VoodooShield completely and after fully disabling the UAC and duly rebooted the system - check out the installation:--

Click the following image for the bigger picture:

siXDG17.png

@ VS

Why is your installer checking for UAC, when my Windows 8.1 Update 2 clearly indicates the UAC, as fully disabled - why?

The concept of VS mechanism is great - only the concept. Execution contains its own unsolved mystery. If VS won't solve those mystery, some capale developer will take over the concept and will make a perfect application that will truely execute the concept - without buggs.

Well VS, have just mentioned a few bugs in the life of Home Users - sorry, gotta uninstall your magical software (computer lock) for good now. Can't keep this precious heirloom on my system anymore, for the simple reason that it cannot be used as a weapon of mass deployment - across my Customers.

Do not wanna bore you and others with some more bugs that frustrate a SysAdmin - wish you all the very best and farewell buddy.

I want to run TCPview.exe from sysinternals suite and I know that's not harmful. Why VS is not allowing me to run it without sending it for cloud scanning?

Uninstalling...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have just found a way to crack Voodoo Shield 2.5.0

expiration date is 01.06.2017 :D

a3d8c4-1432565095.png

I wish you had found a new way to convince people to use this program, instead. :P

Archived