VoodooShield™ - Free 1 year License

Ponting

@ VS

The installer looks quite legit. to me - if it is a dud the Counterfeiters seem to have taken too much pains (check out the checksum - followed by screenshots of the Digital Signature.)

Download link--

http://voodooshield.com/download/versions/Install%20VoodooShield.2.12.exe

File Name:--

Install VoodooShield.2.12.exe

MD5:--

6061efae533641c474959e417e25810a

SHA1:

0712cc3c06abb05569aacbfc6f44e8b406ac1858

CRC32:--

fe3afbfe

SHA-512:--

c4e8d99fbbf14dae45d420d18e406e26bf64d405de6c7f03d685b6c6b17ba21921e9a5ac50fc03608b2844f32520711833f377c629d1fce68df6b66aaa54f616 f3221ef6fd92843c1d0919557e7072ac120986efd98961eca0cfb5150cd5a259ff2efe53a3381c9a1a39866f1d077a23

File Size:--

3,218,888 KB

Digital Signature:--

067pdxu.png

f7zcsBm.png

• Replies 83
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally coded the entire installer, and it should not check for UAC if it is already disabled, or if you are running anything below Vista.

And I certainly did not include a server call at the end of the installer.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK!!!!

Here is one example of what I am talking about: http://linkdownload123.com/voodooshield-2-11-final/

I don't know what to tell you. We have had a truly unbelievable amount of downloads the last week or so, with very few bugs, mainly related to Windows XP or 10.

None of of my local clients had any issues either, so I am not sure why you are having problems. It might be due to regional / language differences.

Sorry, I do not know what to believe and what not to with you. You lost all credibility with me when you promised to post a demonstration of something bypassing VS, only to find out you were bluffing.

I personally coded the entire installer, and it should not check for UAC if it is already disabled, or if you are running anything below Vista.

ruQSJ0x.png

None of of my local clients had any issues either, so I am not sure why you are having problems. It might be due to regional / language differences.

I do have a gut feeling that the fault lies somewhere at my end - not trying to nitpick, though (it is alright, even - if it is your installer that is found to be the culprit.)

Sorry, I do not know what to believe and what not to with you. You lost all credibility with me when you promised to post a demonstration of something bypassing VS, only to find out you were bluffing.

If I were to feel the same way as you feel, I would have not be conversing with you - would have already penned this experience as a scathing review all across the internet highway which could hurt only you, not me.

nSane is a very small part of my habitat - unfortunately (for you) my written words carry far more credibility that that pathetic piece of pussy who goes by the name, Neil J. Rubenking.

About the bluffing part - it is you who has failed to take me up (have yet to receive your TeamViewer ID - to demonstrate on your system.)

Now, if this is the language we are going to pursue - I am afraid, we are heading nowhere (and, I have nothing to lose.) If however, you want to shed your bias the way I did, just take a break, sleep it off and come back to me - I am ever willing to grant you, uninterrupted TeamViewing access (on my system) with every level of permissions.

Be my guest, experience perfectionism - feel free to wreck the damn rig (consider it yours.) Consider also, whether you would have had the heart to extend such an open-ended invitation to someone who admitted to being a Hacker.

Wait a minute dcs18... You have not even tried VS until now? I am confused.

VoodooShield continues to run on my system and I can see that it is doing an appreciably good job - it is not permitting me to execute my home-made portables (obviously, since they no longer bear the Publisher's digital signature.) Please understand, I am running a partly crippled production machine - without grumbling and pointing fingers.

Everything is running fine - the only problem is that I am unable to see any signs of the VoodooShield GUI (can only see its instance under running tasks.) Yesterday, it showed-up for a brief moment in the form of a small dialog box prompting to be turned on which I duly did.

Finally, got VoodooShield working - there is a bug in the installer (the important point is that I now have it configured it to my personal choice.)

"nSane is a very small part of my habitat - unfortunately (for you) my written words carry far more credibility that that pathetic piece of pussy who goes by the name, Neil J. Rubenking."

Good grief!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol:......You're a nobody, I googled your monicker on google..nil results ....Neil J. Rubenking has plenty of google entries he's had books published...You are not even at the foot of the ladder, there are members here that are far more skilled than you!...Get a grip Mr Nothing :lol:

:hi: New user trying out VS here. Is the promo over? I did register in the promo page but didn't get any key yet. Or may be someone would like to tell me how to get one.

@VS, first of all change the desktop gadget's opacity. May be you will provide an option to adjust the opacity from 20% to opaque. Transparency messes up visual pleasure when the wallpapers contain text below the gadget. I will report my further observations here.

Good grief!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol:......You're a nobody, I googled your monicker on google..nil results ....Neil J. Rubenking has plenty of google entries he's had books published...You are not even at the foot of the ladder, there are members here that are far more skilled than you!...Get a grip Mr Nothing :lol:

I don't use the same handle on every site like other n00bs who do it for a name - get a grip on yourself. ;)

change the desktop gadget's opacity. May be you will provide an option to adjust the opacity from 20% to opaque. Transparency messes up visual pleasure when the wallpapers contain text below the gadget. I will report my further observations here.

XPtssiY.png

:hi: New user trying out VS here. Is the promo over? I did register in the promo page but didn't get any key yet. Or may be someone would like to tell me how to get one.

Go to https://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/ and use valid email address :)

Only valid email addresses are accepted. Temporary email addresses will be deleted.

Is it possible to terminate VoodooShield™ from the list of running process, through Task Manager? yXZVmpE.gif

:yes: will report to dev about this issue

Yeah, the user can kill VS but another process / malware cannot ;). This is standard for most AE's. If you set a password, then the Task Manager, MMC, and other admin tools are blocked as well

Password-protection does not prevent both the following processes from being terminated by Process Lasso Pro - following which VoodooShield can be easily uninstalled from the system:--

• VoodooShield.exe
  • VoodooShieldService.exe

Here is my UAC fully enabled on the 8.1 Update 2 and illustrated below after a reboot - before installing VoodooShield:--

Uwurx8M.png

After installing VoodooShield and rebooting - here is the illustration showing that VoodooShield is unable to disable UAC, as indicated:--

t8f3Mup.png

Are you really the one who has coded VoodooShield - or, am I just wasting my time?

Mirror, mirror - who is the most . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ugliest, of all?

Click the following image for a bigger picture:--

Nsum4mS.png

@ VS

Do something about both your icons (Task bar + System Tray Notification Area.) They are not ugly - they are hideous!!!

Go to https://voodooshield.com/freeoffer/ and use valid email address :)

Only valid email addresses are accepted. Temporary email addresses will be deleted.

I have registered in that page and got confirmation mail containing my logins and there I was told that I will need to register VS with those logins. When I enter those logins, it leads me to "buy" page instead.

change the desktop gadget's opacity. May be you will provide an option to adjust the opacity from 20% to opaque. Transparency messes up visual pleasure when the wallpapers contain text below the gadget. I will report my further observations here.

XPtssiY.png

I don't know where where you find this window. There is no home GUI provided for me or any setting that I can change except for the VS ON/OFF operation.

A revisit to the mirror:--

Click the following image for the bigger image:

VtNKIjt.png

@ VS

You have chosen quite a good looking icon for your main executable - however, you have also chosen to degrade the same icon allotted to the other two.

XPtssiY.png

I don't know where where you find this window. There is no home GUI provided for me or any setting that I can change except for the VS ON/OFF operation.

You just happened to meet the bug - reported at post # 50. ;)

XPtssiY.png

Anyway, this program looks to be codded by some amateur coder or may be he was drunk when he coded this program. Completely fails to retain its first impression.

XPtssiY.png

Anyway, this program looks to be codded by some amateur coder or may be he was drunk when he coded this program. Completely fails to retain its first impression.

It is our duty - a contribution which we can, and which we must make to every Developer (regardless of his skills.)

Suggest you continue with this product and help the Developer with constructive suggestions. :yes:

XPtssiY.png

It is our duty - a contribution which we can, and which we must make to every Developer (regardless of his skills.)

Suggest you continue with this product and help the Developer with constructive suggestions. :yes:

Yeah, I'll keep it for a couple of days. They should test it in different systems before releasing. If it's still buggy, keep it in beta stage - why forcing it to get stable?

I have registered in that page and got confirmation mail containing my logins and there I was told that I will need to register VS with those logins. When I enter those logins, it leads me to "buy" page instead.

Then the issue can be fixed only by the developer :p

Then the issue can be fixed only by the developer :P

Yeah, there are issue everywhere with VS. The name should rather be BuggySheild :tehe:

Dekho bhaiyya, abhi tho humne sirf unki naadi par ek ungli rakha hua hai - jab TeamViewer par milenge tho aisa balatkaar karenge, aisa balatkaar karenge . . . . . . . . . . . . uffff, kya bataoon bhaiyya kaise - kaise balatkaar karenge. <_<

Translation:--

I have clean installed and re-installed a number of times - it should not be such a problem.

You will soon - get used to all of that.

You will also get used to the following:--

WgSaWvR.png

Archived