Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 11

jalaffa

someone there

@ mona

I like your signature. :showoff:

In respond to your question:

Both are exactly the same , as long as they are the same version. One just has more installation and registration restrictions.

Retail software
Retail software is computer software on physical data storage media sold to end consumers, usually under restricted licenses (e.g. EULAs). Types[edit] OEM Pack -HOW This is a licensed copy of software given by the software manufacturer to a computer manufacturer to pre-install on a computer being sold to a customer.

• Replies 62
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone know of any other commands for the idm export file .ef2 than cookie: and referrer:? or is there a list somewhere?

anyone know of any other commands for the idm export file .ef2 than cookie: and referrer:? or is there a list somewhere?

You may try go Here or Here

dow.gifInternet Download Manager 6.21 Build 11 RETAIL [CLEAN] [Fixed Exe+SERIALS]

Forgive me - maybe stupid question - and explain what exactly means "RETAIL" in this case ???

What is a difference between RETAIL and FINAL version ?

RETAIL version Also see Here

[CLEAN] [Fixed Exe+SERIALS]

[CLEAN] The IDMan.exe, IDMGrHlp.exe (All files related to IDM that was Patched) are Clean from Viruses, Malware Spyware, and ware ware etc

[Fixed Exe+SERIALS] >> IDMan.exe, IDMGrHlp.exe was fixed and the activation Serials provided.

More Details:

On CRC check IDM 621 build 11 >>> http://s4.postimg.org/pl2pvedbx/IDM_Retail_Trial.png

On First attempt Installation Trial version >>> http://s4.postimg.org/c5fp5y4u5/idm_trial.png

On First attempt Installation Retail version >>> http://s4.postimg.org/nvtmnbxml/idm_retail.png

Regards

@ mona

Both are exactly the same , as long as they are the same version. One just has more installation and registration restrictions.

Retail software
Retail software is computer software on physical data storage media sold to end consumers, usually under restricted licenses (e.g. EULAs). Types[edit] OEM Pack -HOW This is a licensed copy of software given by the software manufacturer to a computer manufacturer to pre-install on a computer being sold to a customer.

I know the official meaning of this word "retail" , so Wikipedia definition doesn't apply here.

My question is strictly practical - want to know the DIFFERENCE between the two : FINAL and RETAIL , in order to know which version to choose.

You wrote "retail" and "final" are the same / almost the same versions.

I doubt it, since on nSane there are very often offered installers of various programs in two versions. They must be DIFFERENT then.

PS

I'm glad you like the signature. These are Antoine de Saint-Exupery's words. :P

@ mona

Retail software

I know the official meaning of this word "retail" , so Wikipedia definition doesn't apply here.

My question is strictly practical - want to know the DIFFERENCE between the two : FINAL and RETAIL , in order to know which version to choose.

You wrote "retail" and "final" are the same / almost the same versions.

I doubt it, since on nSane there are very often offered installers of various programs in two versions. They must be DIFFERENT then.

PS

I'm glad you like the signature. These are Antoine de Saint-Exupery's words. :P

Really once its registered there is no difference once regstered, even using trial reset patch with trial i seen no difference .. When I 1st started using IDM in 2006/2007 I never seen retail.. It was a little latter before I ever seen it . The only real difference I see . Retail is made for those who buy it and trial can be used as trial or by those who buy it ether one .

As of today, my IDM (6.18) no longer works with Youtube - does this version work?

yes it is, it's the newest IDM version so far

Really once its registered there is no difference once regstered, even using trial reset patch with trial i seen no difference .. When I 1st started using IDM in 2006/2007 I never seen retail.. It was a little latter before I ever seen it . The only real difference I see . Retail is made for those who buy it and trial can be used as trial or by those who buy it ether one .

In case of IDM - I clearly understand te differences between TRIAL and RETAIL, cause IDM trial is limited version, and retail is full.

But still am a little confused, because here we have RETAIL and FINAL (not trial) version.

What the hell is that FINAL version ? And how is it different from RETAIL ? :wtf:

dow.gifInternet Download Manager 6.21 Build 11 RETAIL [CLEAN] [Fixed Exe+SERIALS]

dow.gifInternet Download Manager 6.21 Build 11 Final [CLEAN] [Fixed Exe+SERIALS]

It's a simple question, but still didn't come to a clue ! :unsure:

In case of IDM - I clearly understand te differences between TRIAL and RETAIL, cause IDM trial is limited version, and retail is full.

But still am a little confused, because here we have RETAIL and FINAL (not trial) version.

What the hell is that FINAL version ? And how is it different from RETAIL ?

dow.gifInternet Download Manager 6.21 Build 11 Final [CLEAN] [Fixed Exe+SERIALS]

Both are final one is trial the other is retail I guess :lol:

Last IDM Beta was 6.11 beta build 4 (Released: Apr 19, 2012) I think ..

What the hell is that FINAL version ? And how is it different from RETAIL ?

Both are final one is trial the other is retail I guess :lol:

So FINAL is misused for TRIAL here ? Right ?

@ Engh3, why you get people confused ???! ;)

***NEW %100 Working Patch***

- IDM 6.21 build 11

- Bugs Remover Added

- Delete Reg Function

- Reg Function (Name)

- PATCH Function

File Size: 16.00 Kb

SHA1: 6C0AFCECBDB1ED5C06E7596589476A21BCD2B95D

Thanks to iOTA & D10N4 & addhaloka & diablo2oo2

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0IFNBJIY/Patch_(CanERYVZ).zip_links

No Password

Thank you. A quick and simple outcome (so far).

Downloaded the Patch. Downloaded trial IDM. Applied Patch - rebooted and appears have a registered version in my name which now works on youtube. Well done.

Archived